Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Alright so neglect the shit out of them until sunday it is. Might have to do it saturday though, buddy is having a party that night and I don't drink much so odds are I'll be hungover.

Although I'm creating an anti-hangover concoction. Have the raw powders just gotta mix, flavor, and package for some of my buddies to be test dummies. Amazing how many products there are on the market for that type of thing and they're all crap.
Drink better liquor. And water. Most hangovers are just dehydration and a bunch of toxins in the system

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Sup fellas, soo the sj still lookn ab the same. I noticed a couple other tips that show a lil burn but just barely on the tip of the same branch that has the 1 bad leaf. Anyways what you fellas think the chance is of me needing to feed 3 times a day? Maby twice during lights on and once in the midde og lights out?
Seems to me that about halfway thru the 12hr lighta out cycle the top of the coco starts to feel pretty dry. Its really hard to tell tho it feels just i littttttle bit moist right underneath but when i say barely i mean barely like feels somewhat dryish. Lol its soo hard to tell n i dont want to go digging mmuch in the coco n mess w the roots. Anywaysbheres a couple pics i snapped last night. Hard to tell whats going on w the light but u can still kinda see the tips thats im talking about.
Ill get some better pics w better lighting when i get home frm work i jus had alot of stuff going on yesterday.

20180110 224925
20180110 224931
Toph420

Toph420

Not looking like I'll be getting a replacement pack of beans... :/

Dang sorry bro, that sucks..

Do you know what kelvin your 561c light is just out of curiosity? i got the 4k, supposed to be arriving tmrw..

Sup fellas, soo the sj still lookn ab the same. I noticed a couple other tips that show a lil burn but just barely on the tip of the same branch that has the 1 bad leaf. Anyways what you fellas think the chance is of me needing to feed 3 times a day? Maby twice during lights on and once in the midde og lights out?
Seems to me that about halfway thru the 12hr lighta out cycle the top of the coco starts to feel pretty dry. Its really hard to tell tho it feels just i littttttle bit moist right underneath but when i say barely i mean barely like feels somewhat dryish. Lol its soo hard to tell n i dont want to go digging mmuch in the coco n mess w the roots. Anywaysbheres a couple pics i snapped last night. Hard to tell whats going on w the light but u can still kinda see the tips thats im talking about.

Probably wouldn't hurt em to do 3 times per day..

bicky studs

bicky studs

Ill get some better pics w better lighting when i get home frm work i jus had alot of stuff going on yesterday.
im thinking if u add a feed it should be in light period not dark but lets see wat event says:badboy:

bicky studs

bicky studs

Yeh i was kinda thinking ab that too. We will see what they say ab it. Either but they get 2 feedings already during that 12hr period. I wonder if it would be more useful to the plants to throw another feeding in that period or the lights out?
how much do they get each feed? how much runoff 1st time...2nd time...
out of intrest but thats probly going to be thier first question anyways.:badboy:

Toph420

Toph420

Yeah... I was told the breeder "germ tested seeds and they're fine".... so... what do ya do...

But yeah, 3500K. I'm assuming you're using yours strictly for veg if they're @ 4000K

Lame, you still have a few left from that pack though right?
Yea strictly veg, eventually ill get leds for my flower rooms. Probably sometime this year. I know chilled is going to be making a drop soon, curious to see what they will have as far as DIY options.

Thats what i was thinking. Like 6hrs into the 12hr lights out cycle aye?

Yea id say probably at either 6 hours into dark period or at 8 hours.. I do know that vader og does a watering during the night cycle, he is flood and drain though..

MW7945

MW7945

Lame, you still have a few left from that pack though right?
Yea strictly veg, eventually ill get leds for my flower rooms. Probably sometime this year. I know chilled is going to be making a drop soon, curious to see what they will have as far as DIY options.

Yeah... still have 9 but... when I'm 0 for 9 on the other half... not promising.

I don't doubt the chilled boards but the DIY route just sounds like a pain in the ass. Gotta use 4-5 drivers depending on active or passive cooling. I like the addition of the IR/UV/etc. but the way they lay out their 561c's makes it a real pain in the ass to cool from a DIY standpoint imo. Not that those chips get particularly hot, but when there's that many that close I'm unsure how many watts you can push through them without a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom