Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Ohh yeh, i forgot to ask but my hydroton just came in today. How do we need to rinse or soak this stuff. I read u gotta clean em up n get dust n stuff off tho? Remember im just using it as a layer of prot3ction on top of the coco where tge roots are growing up into the surface and showing now.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Cool deal. How long u usually run calmag? N yeh i do have the ripe as well. Now in my arsenal i have
Grow
Bloom
Ripe
Silica
Pbt
Calmag
Bio
+life
N i think thats about it beside the AN line i have of jungle juice. Lol
I usually drop it once im up to 750 ppm base nutes as i only feel calmag is needed early veg and low base ppm and occasional strain..
Better answer for you would be week 3 to 4 or when i change over to ripe at latest imo.....
But your in coco so your feeding the coco.. Once you have provided it with enough Ca, then you can alternate weeks of Ca or just feed if you see some signs of ca diff...

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I usually drop it once im up to 750 ppm base nutes as i only feel calmag is needed early veg and low base ppm and occasional strain..
Better answer for you would be week 3 to 4 or when i change over to ripe at latest imo.....
But your in coco so your feeding the coco.. Once you have provided it with enough Ca, then you can alternate weeks of Ca or just feed if you see some signs of ca diff...
Aw3some, soo we gonna get the basee up to 750 when we switch to ripe? Also do u know anything ab how ur supposed to rinse to clean tge hydroton before use?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Aw3some, soo we gonna get the basee up to 750 when we switch to ripe? Also do u know anything ab how ur supposed to rinse to clean tge hydroton before use?
so no on the base @750
first
where is you total ec/ppm right now?
how much calmg are you using?

as for the hydroton
put in a large pot or a strainer or bucket with holes in the bottom
and rinse until all residue is gone and the water runs clear....you are then good to go

my thoughts with switching to ripe
keep the calmg the same and switch base to ripe

my reccomendatiin for ripe is
20ml Ripe
3ml Calmg
that should net you around 1.5ec or 750ppm

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

so no on the base @750
first
where is you total ec/ppm right now?
how much calmg are you using?

as for the hydroton
put in a large pot or a strainer or bucket with holes in the bottom
and rinse until all residue is gone and the water runs clear....you are then good to go

my thoughts with switching to ripe
keep the calmg the same and switch base to ripe

my reccomendatiin for ripe is
20ml Ripe
3ml Calmg
that should net you around 1.5ec or 750ppm
Right on, soo right now my base is at 620/630ish running ab 16/18ml bloom and about 3/5ml calmag. Ive already put the holes n the bag and rinsed it till it was mostly clear for the hydroton n i have it soaking n phed ro water rn. Figured id let it sit in there a few hours then i should b okay to layer it up on top of the coco.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Right on, soo right now my base is at 620/630ish running ab 16/18ml bloom and about 3/5ml calmag. Ive already put the holes n the bag and rinsed it till it was mostly clear for the hydroton n i have it soaking n phed ro water rn. Figured id let it sit in there a few hours then i should b okay to layer it up on top of the coco.
it isnt necessary to soak in ph'd water
once rinsed they are good to go
so yes when switching to Ripe
20ml ripe
3ml Calmg
once you reach 2 weeks from harvest
meaning that most of your trichs are cloudy and you still have about 25% a least of white pistils
that will be when you begin the leaching process where you will flush the media until your ppm drop to below 50 then switch over to ph'd water only and thats all they get for the last 2 weeks

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Hey fellas, just snapped these getting ready for tea time. Soo looks like the tops are yellowing up a lil more on the sj again. Bottom looks better than ever however. Lol im assumming its a lil early n flower for the sj to be yellowing right or is this normal? Purp still looks good to me.

20180121 174208
20180121 174144
20180121 174154
20180121 174202
20180121 174216
Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey fellas, just snapped these getting ready for tea time. Soo looks like the tops are yellowing up a lil more on the sj again. Bottom looks better than ever however. Lol im assumming its a lil early n flower for the sj to be yellowing right or is this normal? Purp still looks good to me.
just keep marching forward
the SJ is not going to yield well
and it should have been tossed as soon as it popped and showed yellow
so lets not try to fix anything as your other plant is doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom