Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW7945

MW7945

To be fair, that was during the time the real refs were on strike and that whole ordeal made the NFL make a deal with the regular refs. Those were backup scrubs. But yeah, the push off has always pissed me off. Tbh, on plays like that I think the refs just "let them play" because the odds are so low.

Wisher619

Wisher619

To be fair, that was during the time the real refs were on strike and that whole ordeal made the NFL make a deal with the regular refs. Those were backup scrubs. But yeah, the push off has always pissed me off. Tbh, on plays like that I think the refs just "let them play" because the odds are so low.
just messin with you bro

but on the realz though

Nick Foles MVP
100 Articles on L. Blount
more articles on locker room strife of Patriots

Last edited:
MW7945

MW7945

It's yet another idgaf who wins bowl. So sick of seeing the Patriots in the SB every year. AFC is so piss poor

Farmer P

Farmer P

The guy that leaked that patriots vikings shit early is fvcked. Fired, maybe shot.
Just kidding, I don't know shit about all that. I know it was reported that building 7
fell on 9-11 before it actually happened. Crazy shit.

On another note. Day 3 of the new run. Bubbas girl #'s 1 and 2 plus White Widow x C99.

Top View
Side View plants
Wisher619

Wisher619

The guy that leaked that patriots vikings shit early is fvcked. Fired, maybe shot.
Just kidding, I don't know shit about all that. I know it was reported that building 7
fell on 9-11 before it actually happened. Crazy shit.

On another note. Day 3 of the new run. Bubbas girl #'s 1 and 2 plus White Widow x C99.
lookin good brother

MW7945

MW7945

1/4" drip line with a t at the end

no dripper
we just control the flow with a Ball valve

So just a regular T with nothing on the end? Was gonna just do that but make my own drip line with some 1/4 hose. Run it as a loop and drill some small holes in it. Would probably take some fucking around to figure out what size hole works best to make the water evenly spread

Wisher619

Wisher619

So just a regular T with nothing on the end? Was gonna just do that but make my own drip line with some 1/4 hose. Run it as a loop and drill some small holes in it. Would probably take some fucking around to figure out what size hole works best to make the water evenly spread
1/16th holes
but either way works
the 1/4" T is the easiest
hold it down with a line stake
control the drip with ball valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom