• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I forgot last nights daily pic. Hahaha

Btw event everything is looking sharp! Making me anxious to get my drywall up and run the drip system with more pvc and clean it up. Get everything buttoned up organization wise.
Good shit bro

Day 33

IMG 0445
IMG 0446
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Heres my question. When do you consider it to be start of flower? Some guys start the timer when first budset comes in and some start at 12/12.
Some guys are idiots.
There is no reinventing the wheel here.
Thats what makes growing so easy.
All we got to do is follow directions.
All the legwork has been done for us, decades before some of us were born..
Hell Hal Rosenthal was writing books an articles for high times before we even had computers....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So ordered the (2) 1000 watt super horti bulbs for flower, and a 6" fan and filter for the mom flower tent upstairs.
I prob send it all down to my kid in the sticks after this flower run. She actually started some in the house in happy frog, with a fish tank light, then moved outside into ffof. No nutes, just tap water.. small yield, but she got the bug now, so im gonna send her a 600 and the fixins..
I just wish my state would get off their ass and make it legal for her..
Hell she could prob get it for medical as she has had some seizures in her life.
Ive never seen her have one but she has had a few. Its been over a year or two since she had one and we have no idea why she had the ones she did. But she still has a medical history, and that should qualify.
I just hate seeing her have to skirt the law, as she is a great person and a law abiding citizen besides the mj.
Doesnt drink or use or ever used any other substances. Damn shame how I got to defend her integrity because she uses mj, but thats the world we live in..
Myself I understand Im on a slightly diff level, and i will pay the costs for my decisions.
But your kid, just takes it to a diff mentality...
It would all be different if our last name was the Sacklers.....

The richest newcomer to Forbes 2015 list of America’s Richest Families comes in at a stunning $14 billion. The Sackler family, which owns Stamford, Conn.-based Purdue Pharma, flew under the radar when Forbes launched its initial list of wealthiest families in July 2014, but this year they crack the top-20, edging out storied families like the Busches, Mellons and Rockefellers.

How did the Sacklers build the 16th-largest fortune in the country? The short answer: making the most popular and controversial opioid of the 21st century -- OxyContin.

Purdue, 100% owned by the Sacklers, has generated estimated sales of more than $35 billion since releasing its time-released, supposedly addiction-proof version of the painkiller oxycodone back in 1995. Its annual revenues are about $3 billion, still mostly from OxyContin.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You know what im thinking about doing???
Bidding on Ebay like I already do, and buying small things of value, to resell to nubes here at the farm.
Not really to make any money, but to help nubes get started..
Things I would bid on would be meters, fans, etc..
Some are new and some used..
Used ph meters are risky!
If you buy one, make sure they have and are gonna use protective cap!!!!
Also dont buy a used meter unless its a bluelab..
Also communicate to seller that u will return if defective, and have ebay send copies to your email of all communication... Ive seen some new bluelab meter(hand held) that go for 75 new get sold at 25 and 30..
I missed out on one 2 weeks ago new went for 31.00

Toph420

Toph420

So ordered the (2) 1000 watt super horti bulbs for flower, and a 6" fan and filter for the mom flower tent upstairs.
I prob send it all down to my kid in the sticks after this flower run. She actually started some in the house in happy frog, with a fish tank light, then moved outside into ffof. No nutes, just tap water.. small yield, but she got the bug now, so im gonna send her a 600 and the fixins..
I just wish my state would get off their ass and make it legal for her..
Hell she could prob get it for medical as she has had some seizures in her life.
Ive never seen her have one but she has had a few. Its been over a year or two since she had one and we have no idea why she had the ones she did. But she still has a medical history, and that should qualify.
I just hate seeing her have to skirt the law, as she is a great person and a law abiding citizen besides the mj.
Doesnt drink or use or ever used any other substances. Damn shame how I got to defend her integrity because she uses mj, but thats the world we live in..
Myself I understand Im on a slightly diff level, and i will pay the costs for my decisions.
But your kid, just takes it to a diff mentality...
It would all be different if our last name was the Sacklers.....

The richest newcomer to Forbes 2015 list of America’s Richest Families comes in at a stunning $14 billion. The Sackler family, which owns Stamford, Conn.-based Purdue Pharma, flew under the radar when Forbes launched its initial list of wealthiest families in July 2014, but this year they crack the top-20, edging out storied families like the Busches, Mellons and Rockefellers.

How did the Sacklers build the 16th-largest fortune in the country? The short answer: making the most popular and controversial opioid of the 21st century -- OxyContin.

Purdue, 100% owned by the Sacklers, has generated estimated sales of more than $35 billion since releasing its time-released, supposedly addiction-proof version of the painkiller oxycodone back in 1995. Its annual revenues are about $3 billion, still mostly from OxyContin.

nice, now you gotta get her setup with coco & cns17 hahaha... A MJ revolution has begun, it’s just a matter of time.

Lol addiction proof...

207north

So I am wondering do I need to leave my vac on constantly or just until the pressure builds and close off the chamber...and how does the butane get released to I need to open the chamber every so often or is the pump sucking it out...please and thank you for any answers

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I am wondering do I need to leave my vac on constantly or just until the pressure builds and close off the chamber...and how does the butane get released to I need to open the chamber every so often or is the pump sucking it out...please and thank you for any answers
i know butane is crazy explosive so I would deff get the 411 before you shoot your eye out.. Go to the concentrates forum and see if anybody can help you brother!
Be safe!

Toph420

Toph420

If your container holds vacuum fine then just pump it to the max and you should be able to turn it off, I’d say you should probably leave it at full vac for a good while (day or 2 maybe 3?) and maybe just turn on the vacuum pump every once and a while just to insure full vac is still achieved. The best thing to have of course would be a vacuum oven.. supposedly the bubbles forming/popping = butane being released from what I’ve read.. not sure if you need to open the chamber every once and a while or not

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

If your container holds vacuum fine then just pump it to the max and you should be able to turn it off, I’d say you should probably leave it at full vac for a good while (day or 2 maybe 3?) and maybe just turn on the vacuum pump every once and a while just to insure full vac is still achieved. The best thing to have of course would be a vacuum oven.. supposedly the bubbles forming/popping = butane being released from what I’ve read.. not sure if you need to open the chamber every once and a while or not
Shit brother didnt know you had that in your resume..
Good shit,, productive member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom