Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph420

Toph420

Do you have any advise for collecting out of the Pyrex dixh I have ptfe paper can I blast directly into the paper...just trying to save the time n hassle of collecting it all

Pyrex = best thing to blast into.. don’t blast on any paper or silicone..

Use 2 freshly wiped/cleaned w/ iso razor blades.. this is where being a sheet rock mudder pro really comes in handy haha cause it’s all about scrapping from one blade to the other to get a bigger glob.

Toph420

Toph420

I try not to blow myself up I am not at any stage yet trying to learn everything I can before so I can do it right and most importantly safe I do appreciate any answers and your time

Best piece of advice I can give here.. try not to wear anything Metal, take everything out of your pockets and leave inside, same with everyone who is coming with you.. no cell phones no nothing. Why take the risk. Especially if your doing a big blast with more than a can or two... best butane brand to use for cans off the shelf is whip-it..

207north

What is the best way to clean everything before and after using
Best piece of advice I can give here.. try not to wear anything Metal, take everything out of your pockets and leave inside, same with everyone who is coming with you.. no cell phones no nothing. Why take the risk. Especially if your doing a big blast with more than a can or two... best butane brand to use for cans off the shelf is whip-it..
No kidding I have a friend who does some parts in his garage and shuts the power off like you said why risk any sparks ...and I just order some whip it brand so that's cool to hear..what's best place to store butane is it safe to keep around your house the new cans that is? And is it OK to freeze before you use it I heard it's better ...just hate to come home to no home haha

Toph420

Toph420

No kidding I have a friend who does some parts in his garage and shuts the power off like you said why risk any sparks ...and I just order some whip it brand so that's cool to hear..what's best place to store butane is it safe to keep around your house the new cans that is? And is it OK to freeze before you use it I heard it's better ...just hate to come home to no home haha

I was freezing my cans for a while but for some reason the new cans I got don’t like being frozen.. the butane just squirts out the side of the tip when it’s frozen so I don’t do it anymore and haven’t really noticed a difference..

Just FYI if you make wax you don’t need a vacuum/vacuum oven.. that’s only for shatter type concentrates..

To make wax you basically just stir it rapidly and put it on super light heat.. has to be pretty fresh product though, in the end the key to the whole wax/shatter game is your starting product.. if it’s shit product you’ll get shit shatter/wax. The fresher the better imo.

207north

I was freezing my cans for a while but for some reason the new cans I got don’t like being frozen.. the butane just squirts out the side of the tip when it’s frozen so I don’t do it anymore and haven’t really noticed a difference..

Just FYI if you make wax you don’t need a vacuum/vacuum oven.. that’s only for shatter type concentrates..

To make wax you basically just stir it rapidly and put it on super light heat.. has to be pretty fresh product though, in the end the key to the whole wax/shatter game is your starting product.. if it’s shit product you’ll get shit shatter/wax. The fresher the better imo.
If you don't use the vac and chamber won't there be butane left in it...do you want to dry out your prod before blasting ...or do you mean frashier meaning something just harvested has nice stickyness to it

Toph420

Toph420

If you don't use the vac and chamber won't there be butane left in it...do you want to dry out your prod before blasting ...or do you mean frashier meaning something just harvested has nice stickyness to it

My favorite to use is like right after its been dried, for me I find that I can’t get the water out of the end product if it’s tooo fresh..when you dab it it sizzles for like 1 second and then stops that’s how you can tell it’s water and not something else sizzling..

The stirring actually gets more of the butane out than the vacuum does.. it’s because the butane gets trapped under the concentrate and by stirring it the surface agitation releases more butane. The vacuum has to pull the butane out from inside of the shatter. When doing shatter usually you spread it out pretty thin and you have to flip the whole slab a couple times.

The whole reason people like shatter more than wax is because it has a higher % of thc because it’s more pure (usually it’s been dewaxed) but I like wax more because usually it has Better taste/flavor.

Toph420

Toph420

Do you blast using a glass tube or stainless...or do you use mason jars and let it soak my budy tells me he used mason jars let's it soak for little bit than screens it

Stainless. This is the bigger version of what I use..

50 grm butane Extraction tube by Fox pHarms "The pHat Boy" Extraction tube https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N068VWY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_EQG.zb9C9BDDS

letting it soak sounds kind of dangerous unless you know what your doing.. if you think you can get more just save the material and try to blast it again later..

Put coffee filter then stainless steel screen over the coffee filter.. I use unbleached coffee filters.

Dewd

Dewd

I know when growing in coco plants can go longer before showing signs of being rootbound. But I have also seen them rootbound and quit growing. Just did it in solo cups. They completely dried out in 8 hours. I don't want my plants to be rootbound in flower. I have a plant that dries completely out in 12 hours. And the water sits on top of the coco before soaking thru. I'm wondering if I should transplant it before flower. Any thoughts?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know when growing in coco plants can go longer before showing signs of being rootbound. But I have also seen them rootbound and quit growing. Just did it in solo cups. They completely dried out in 8 hours. I don't want my plants to be rootbound in flower. I have a plant that dries completely out in 12 hours. And the water sits on top of the coco before soaking thru. I'm wondering if I should transplant it before flower. Any thoughts?
no up the watering.. not the pot....

207north

I don't mean to swap topics bit does anyone know anything about decarboxylation...when you cook food say brownies wouldn't you be losing a lot because of the temps getting so high..I was told 240 for 30 to 40 mins in the oven is the best so anything higher wouldn't you be losing out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom