• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brazel

brazel

I mean I do know it all...
I just don’t want to sound like I know it... hahaha
Haha man do what you wanna do! Sometimes I think about how much knowledge about things is never known because like you said!... they don't want people spitting on their parade... But the truth is there's so much not even known in the Plant World by Sciences soil biologist Santa Claus or Growers with years under their belt. I have been growing for the longest time and I'm still learning!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Haha man do what you wanna do! Sometimes I think about how much knowledge about things is never known because like you said!... they don't want people spitting on their parade... But the truth is there's so much not even known in the Plant World by Sciences soil biologist Santa Claus or Growers with years under their belt. I have been growing for the longest time and I'm still learning!
Well put. I feel the same way it just gets old sometimes.
So I usually keep quiet and if people check out my Grow and ask any questions I offer my advice.

My whole thing is I invite all advice because I have no problem deciphering the bullshit. But some people can’t seem to do that

Fact is when it comes to coco more people on here than not are using faulty practices in my opinion.

They have been pounded with “it looks like overwatering” and since coco looks like soil they can’t bring themselves to understand. So they just keep letting it dry out and keep adding cal/mag to fix the lockout they caused by drying their coco. “Man this thing is a calmag whore”.
Wtf is calmag? Never heard of it
How many times you gonna hit that tree before you decide to change your route?
And that’s just one obvious example. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

N deficiency?
Potassium deficiency?
Magnesium? Maybe?
What’s the ph in there? Is it lower than 5.8? From what I understand 5.8 is on the low end for Mag uptake so maybe that girl is having trouble taking up enough mag?
Just thinking out loud.
Look at calcium and magnesium. They start uptake right around 5.8
That’s why me personally I try to keep at 5.8 but I will let it go to 6.0-6.1 but never let it go to 5.7. Just my preference

79D58D89 BE78 435D AC68 5D730FDEF45B
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

N deficiency?
Potassium deficiency?

So I usually keep quiet and if people check out my Grow and ask any questions I offer my advice.

My whole thing is I invite all advice because I have no problem deciphering the bullshit. But some people can’t seem to do that

Fact is when it comes to coco more people on here than not are using faulty practices in my opinion.

They have been pounded with “it looks like overwatering” and since coco looks like soil they can’t bring themselves to understand. So they just keep letting it dry out and keep adding cal/mag to fix the lockout they caused by drying their coco. “Man this thing is a calmag whore”.
Are you saying they need some calmag lol???

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Magnesium? Maybe?
What’s the ph in there? Is it lower than 5.8? From what I understand 5.8 is on the low end for Mag uptake so maybe that girl is having trouble taking up enough mag?
Just thinking out loud.
That’s why me personally I try to keep at 5.8 but I will let it go to 6.0-6.1 but never let it go to 5.7. Just my preference
You would think if the ph was causing the mag uptake problems it would also have trouble with cal uptake and I don’t see any signs of cal deficiency.
Hmmm

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Magnesium? Maybe?
Just thinking out loud.
Im at 5.7 too...
I should add some silica to bring it up to 6.0

brazel

brazel

I heard that! They ask for help, I'll give them some advice and they fire shots at me and then I just say you know what bro my bad I was wrong!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Im at 5.7 too...
I should add some silica to bring it up to 6.0
Maybe.
That’s just my thinking. Like I said I try to keep 5.8 but I don’t like to go to 5.7.
6.0-6.1 is ok to me. But I’ve always got leaf spots or slight purplish stems when I dip below. Then I noticed in all the charts the beginning of uptake for cal and mag are right at 5.8. So I figure I’ll keep it at or slightly above

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Maybe.
That’s just my thinking. Like I said I try to keep 5.8 but I don’t like to go to 5.7.
6.0-6.1 is ok to me. But I’ve always got leaf spots or slight purplish stems when I dip below. Then I noticed in all the charts the beginning of uptake for cal and mag are right at 5.8. So I figure I’ll keep it at or slightly above
Im buying into that as im only running 490-500 ppm with a 1000 ppm c02.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Nope diff everything then.
But all these are clones from same mother plant.. If one shows then all should show to an extent imo...
I think i need to raise my feed 100 ppm..
With the limited knowledge of rdwc ppm numbers and what not I would think that’s safe. It it was some kind of a lockout I think there would be calcium def showing. But I don’t see that. Maybe the limited uptake just making her not get quite enough

brazel

brazel

You're following the exact same process of when you ran it before without co2?
Did the leaves come out this way or did it develop?
Nope diff everything then.
But all these are clones from same mother plant.. If one shows then all should show to an extent imo...
I think i need to raise my feed 100 ppm..
Okay so you have multiple plants but only one is showing it?
I don't use CO2 but my buddies that do when their using CO2 they also up their nutrient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom