Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toph420

Toph420

My buddy wants to try the cns17 recipe but he wants to run it in soil... what adjustments should he be making?? I’m trying to convince him to run coco but he is pretty stubborn haha...

the soil he will be running is happy frog by fox farms.. I literally have no experience with soil, i think part of the reason he wants to use this soil is because he already has it on hand at his groom and he doesn't want to have to go buy a bunch of coco to replace it.

Any insight/advice is welcome/appreciated..

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

@EventHorizan @Wisher619

Hey guy!

So I’m going to start a coco grow!

I’m excited and hope you can guide me. I’ll have some black cherry soda clones in a few days and some new beans, white lemon, goji cherry and goji sherbet.

I have 2 tents and a cloner.

Both tents are 39x39x78 maybe 79

My veg tent has

1 4ft T5 fixture with 4 white fluorescent bulbs.

4 inch online fan and a virgin charcoal filter
4inch ducting going out the top of my tent to remove heat and scrub air.
2 fans to move air
1 3x3 flood tray to catch run off

My flower tent Has

1 400w HPS light with a digital ballast that I have mounted outside the tent

2 fans to move air

I also have

A few blocks of coco coir

Flora nova bloom
Fox farms big grow for veg
100ml bottle of mammoth P micro
A bottle of molasses
Need oil
A hand held sprayer for pest management
Blue lab PH meter
Blue lab PPM

So I guess what I’m asking is what am I missing? Can you guys help me out with this grow? I’m a great listener and a fast learner and I’m willing to do whatever you say I should! Thanks in advance for taking time to read this and if your down to help me out that’s great!

I’ll start a new thread of the grow in the right place as soon as I know what my next move it!

207north

I ordered 96 cans of whipit brand butane and some how I've waiting weeks to get a brand called kix it's 5x refined is this any good bc I really don't want to deal with the hassle trying to get them to take it back and me have to ship it all that ...but don't want to use one and find out its garbage and be out all 96

Toph420

Toph420

I ordered 96 cans of whipit brand butane and some how I've waiting weeks to get a brand called kix it's 5x refined is this any good bc I really don't want to deal with the hassle trying to get them to take it back and me have to ship it all that ...but don't want to use one and find out its garbage and be out all 96

from a supppeerr long post that i read on some forum this dude spent so much time & money figuring this out, he literally got the 'mystery oil' out of every type of canned butane he could find on the market and sent it to labs to be tested. Whip-it had the least amount of 'mystery oil' in it by far compared to all the other brands. Actually the 5x whip-it had a minuscule amount more 'mystery oil' than just the plain old whip-it butane... all canned butane has 'mystery oil' its just a matter of how much, the only way to avoid 'mystery oil' is to get a pretty expensive extraction setup $1000+. If you get the extraction setup you still have to distill your butane to get all the mystery oil out.

here is the link to said article.
https://skunkpharmresearch.com/bho-mystery-oil/

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

@EventHorizan @Wisher619

Hey guy!

I’m excited and hope you can guide me. I’ll have some black cherry soda clones in a few days and some new beans, white lemon, goji cherry and goji sherbet.

My veg tent has

2 fans to move air

My flower tent Has

2 fans to move air

I also have

Flora nova bloom
A bottle of molasses
Need oil
Blue lab PH meter
Blue lab PPM

So I guess what I’m asking is what am I missing? Can you guys help me out with this grow? I’m a great listener and a fast learner and I’m willing to do whatever you say I should! Thanks in advance for taking time to read this and if your down to help me out that’s great!

I’ll start a new thread of the grow in the right place as soon as I know what my next move it!
throw out the Fox Farms garbage/mammoth P/molasses and use Flora Nova Bloom from beginning to end....8ml per gal
for both Veg and Bloom
instead of neem I would use Spinosaid *Jacks Dead Bug*

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@EventHorizan @Wisher619

Hey guy!

My veg tent has

2 fans to move air

My flower tent Has

2 fans to move air

I also have

Flora nova bloom
A bottle of molasses
Need oil
Blue lab PH meter
Blue lab PPM

Been a looooong 3 days. Glad to be back home. The Girls grew a good amount
Ro water...
And pumps to turn them 3x3 tables into f&d...

Toph420

Toph420

depends on what he means by "soil"

FFOF I wouldnt start feeding until the plants start to show deficiencies on the lower leaves...then Bloom at 10ml per gal

Cool thanks (its fox farms happy frog), and at the time when the lower leaves start showing the deficiencies feed every watering or does he have to do something along the lines of water feed water feed etc?

And he should ph up to about 6.5 with the silica blast when he begins using the nutrients? Or?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Cool thanks (its fox farms happy frog), and at the time when the lower leaves start showing the deficiencies feed every watering or does he have to do something along the lines of water feed water feed etc?

And he should ph up to about 6.5 with the silica blast when he begins using the nutrients? Or?
actually after doing a little research
you can start feeding right away
7ml per gal and work your way up
I would do feed/feed/water
but dont feed/water until it is dry knucle deep
also make sure there is about 20% runoff every feed/watering

I would probably top out at 18-20ml per gal

I would also ph 5.9-6.1

Toph420

Toph420

I would also ph 5.9-6.1

Thanks a million brotha! much appreciated.
For tea feedings should he just do every sunday like us? I think all he has is PBT...

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Ro water...
And pumps to turn them 3x3 tables into f&d...

I knew you would say that! lol

I only have one problem. My grow is in a space where there are other people using rooms as well. I have my own private room with a lock and everything (its in a warehouse that was converted to rent-able rooms) so im not sure how much power/ noise that might make. the current setup I have running pulls almost nothing and it super quite.

Also my tap water has 0PPM do I still need a RO?

I'll do whatever I have to do, but I just wanna make sure I ask questions. It's the only way to learn brother!

Toph420

Toph420

I only have one problem. My grow is in a space where there are other people using rooms as well. I have my own private room with a lock and everything (its in a warehouse that was converted to rent-able rooms) so im not sure how much power/ noise that might make. the current setup I have running pulls almost nothing and it super quite.

I'll do whatever I have to do, but I just wanna make sure I ask questions. It's the only way to learn brother!

extremely minimal noise & power usage from a flood & drain setup. I can make a video tonight when my pump turns on to show you how quiet it is but all you would hear is maybe a little bit of a water trickle.. the power draw would be completely unnoticeable, add like 1 - 5$ to your power bill per month at the most...

I had 0 ppm reading on my bluelab meter with my city tap water as well for some reason but there is no way its 0 ppm, I have since gotten an RO system..

What lights will you be using for flowering?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

mine cost less though };-)

I would also ph 5.9-6.1
ph to 5.9 to 6.1 in soil? U know i got to ask why that low. U know im soil stupid...

They rent grow space?
I mean, u aint trying to grow in a rent a storage are you lol?
Noise is minimal.. I slept in the samw room as my table earlybin my career and it wasnt near as bad as the cheap inline fan..
Speaking how you plan to move air?
extremely minimal noise & power usage from a flood & drain setup. I can make a video tonight when my pump turns on to show you how quiet it is but all you would hear is maybe a little bit of a water trickle.. the power draw would be completely unnoticeable, add like 1 - 5$ to your power bill per month at the most...

I had 0 ppm reading on my bluelab meter with my city tap water as well for some reason but there is no way its 0 ppm, I have since gotten an RO system..

Ya im having a hard time seeing 0 ppm tap water. Hell my ro is 20 to 30 ppm..

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

ph to 5.9 to 6.1 in soil? U know i got to ask why that low. U know im soil stupid...

They rent grow space?
I mean, u aint trying to grow in a rent a storage are you lol?
Noise is minimal.. I slept in the samw room as my table earlybin my career and it wasnt near as bad as the cheap inline fan..
Speaking how you plan to move air?

Ya im having a hard time seeing 0 ppm tap water. Hell my ro is 20 to 30 ppm..

No they dont rent grow spaces lol. its an "artist space" I'm on the EC so its not legal to grow where I'm at. and trust me my city has tap water that is 0 PPM

as far as moving the air I have 4 inch fans with filters attached and i have the fans inside the tents and the ducting going out the tent and then I have 2 small fan going full speed to move the air around in the tent and help the stems get big and strong

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

ok that would be great!

Even my hydro store guy here told me his water is 0 PPM. my city has 7 filtration systems before the water even gets to your sink. I know it sounds crazy. I'm gonna do a few test on the water all the same to double check, cause I am human and can be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom