Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I dont remember honestly,, so he will have to let you know..

here is what goggle said...

Apply Epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), adding it to fertilizer placed in the soil once per month. For more direct approach, 1 tablespoon can be mixed with a gallon of water and applyied directly as a foliar spray onto the leaves. Be patient as different plants respond faster than others to applications.
dont put yours in the coco tho!

CaptainRip

CaptainRip

Sup guys! Ive got a bit of an odd question.
Image1
Image2
Image1 2
Image1

This is my grow space rn. Temps and junk from today. As you can see I have mad fluxation of temps and humidity.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Sup guys! Ive got a bit of an odd question.View attachment 768630 View attachment 768633 View attachment 768634 View attachment 768630

This is my grow space rn. Temps and junk from today. As you can see I have mad fluxation of temps and humidity.
Well homie your growing in a bucket.. Lol,, its not gonna be very easy to controll anything... I would take that all apart.. your just gonna have problems imo this way.. The light is prob 90 degree reflectors so its not like your gonna lose light.. What are you trying to gain here?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 I dont know shit about soil so help me..

EventHorizan said:
calcium is a salt.. And Im pretty sure Nectar of the gods is a salt based nutrient..
@incogneato Can you verify for me as I know you use, or at least used this line for awhile?

Other newb said:
It’s an akaline earth metal, not seeing it’s a salt bud. Nectar line is not nitrate based like a lot of nutrient lines, I did my homework on this one

Is he right?

CaptainRip

CaptainRip

No I didnt mean what doi you plan to learn at this site. I meant what are you trying to achieve with the home made bucket shelter..

Sry bro for the confusion...
Oh well my situation right now doesn't allow me to have much more space than that for another 2-3 months. I have been studying Jorge's stuff and I just really wanted to get something started. I ordered a computer fan to suck out air and have poked holes in the bottom bucket in hopes of creating a negative airflow from top to bottom. The fan however hasn't arrived so Ive left it "open faced" so to speak to save my seedling from being scorched like the clone i threw in a week ago.. Although the clone might've died due to nutrient burn from rhizo. As i found out recently i was quite heavy handed with it.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom