Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Heres some gg4 the homie grew. Not bad for how it went. Have you smoked either before?
That was supposed to have a pic lol
20180123 005700

A little late up potting these gg4 but they love that +life @Wisher619 shitty camera but they're some fuzzy lil bastards.
20180123 030950

MW7945

MW7945

I have a Lincoln... but it's not that old. I'm all about the bells and whistles. Heated and cooled seats are a way of life

We have a Duster 340 out at the farm though. Has been in indoor storage since the early 90s. Needs a bath but the only blemish is a tiny crack in the vinyl door panel

bicky studs

bicky studs

neighbours roof colapsed n fkd my phn n internet:mad:
after waiting forever i decided to try fix it myself. went n got 100m phn line n ran it to the next house. connected it up and away we go.
the phone company came like an hour later. checked out my handy work n just said theyll send some1 but it'll prob be in spring:cry:. thought they wer joking at first, but he was serious as. now ive got some mexican arse phone line hanging in the trees:badboy:

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 773046 View attachment 773047 View attachment 773048
Park lane and caddi really good, cont needs work.. chopped pics
Kick ass Braz! Thats my speed right there, big ass motor, even bigger boat.
When i saw the nubs i thought of your gals. I had them even up to about 4" above the coco. It was pretty humid in there.

MW7945

MW7945

We discussed this once upon a time... but I don't have 6 weeks to re-read this thread. No way I'm going to be able to even remotely trim this all today. I want to put them in something as they're perfectly dried (I think..) but won't trim them all yet. But, I want to keep the 4 plants separate through the whole process. I did it last time and forgot to label jars so when I went to burp them... had no idea what was what.

Can I just trim them so they're trimmed off the stems and throw them in separate ice cream pales or something?

On the plus side I'm trimming the airy stuff from the small stems that I should've lopped off a long time ago. They might not look great but they're covered in frost and real stinky

Wisher619

Wisher619

We discussed this once upon a time... but I don't have 6 weeks to re-read this thread. No way I'm going to be able to even remotely trim this all today. I want to put them in something as they're perfectly dried (I think..) but won't trim them all yet. But, I want to keep the 4 plants separate through the whole process. I did it last time and forgot to label jars so when I went to burp them... had no idea what was what.

Can I just trim them so they're trimmed off the stems and throw them in separate ice cream pales or something?

On the plus side I'm trimming the airy stuff from the small stems that I should've lopped off a long time ago. They might not look great but they're covered in frost and real stinky
absolutely
most people running larger amounts
when dry
they will trim all buds off the stem and place in say a NSF food safe pail with lid
and burp every so once in a while
and they can stay there while you trim
you can also trim all off the stem and jar up....and burp every once in a while...making sure the buds aren't moist and molding
you can keep them in the jar and when ever you like you can trim
trimming isnt actually necessary...
many friends I know dont actually trim their own stash
keeps it more preserved
they also like using all trimming *loose leaf* plus buds to throw in joints and blunts
so any way you swing it
as long as they are sealed up and kept at the proper RH they are good to go

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

here sits between $900.00 and $3000.00 in F1 seeds
unless a company can guarantee you a premiere clone only in every pack
IMO seed companys are the biggest ripoff of all the cannabis industry....rught up there with canna specific Nutrient bottles!!

incogneato

incogneato

I do what Wish described. I dry them for around 14d then buck down into my protein tubs. Burp like nornmal and trim as i can.
here sits between $900.00 and $3000.00 in F1 seeds
unless a company can guarantee you a premiere clone only in every pack
IMO seed companys are the biggest ripoff of all the cannabis industry....rught up there with canna specific Nutrient bottles!!
View attachment 773130
Thats why everybody and their grandma are chuckin pollen. Why sell a half zip when you can sell 10 beans that are basically the equivalent of bagseed. Grab a hype clone only and self it or fem it to another and you could be the next big "breeder"i remember throwing handfuls of beans out the window, now i pay $10-$15 a piece hahaha.gonna have to start making my own crosses just to save a few bucks, i have a small seed addiction.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I do what Wish described. I dry them for around 14d then buck down into my protein tubs. Burp like nornmal and trim as i can.

Thats why everybody and their grandma are chuckin pollen. Why sell a half zip when you can sell 10 beans that are basically the equivalent of bagseed. Grab a hype clone only and self it or fem it to another and you could be the next big "breeder"i remember throwing handfuls of beans out the window, now i pay $10-$15 a piece hahaha.gonna have to start making my own crosses just to save a few bucks, i have a small seed addiction.
here is the secret they dont want you to know
If you have a clone only sitting in your room
and you want to make strong seeds as a preservation
get a male from something else *preferably landrace* but any male will do
and cross it to that female
the F1 seeds from that cross will most likely resemble the mom with mostly mom traits
the problems arise when you take a male and female from the F1 batch and breed them together
that is when extreme variation comes into play
for a breeder
to maintain a specific line or if you are going to be breeding further down the genepool this is where male selection comes into play
I have made seeds for a quite some time
despite what seed companys may try to tell you
F1 are almost always Mom specific
reason being
Males hold recessive traits
so the F1 gen will almost always show Dominant Traits
recessive really dosent start to show up until later on down the line
this is why breeding *actual breeding and working a line* you need space for thousands...to really get a good seed pool
this is really when selection comes in to play

this batch of seeds of mine
the father has only given some structure and a slight skunk smell
other than that
it is mom all the way

that goes for all of the F1's I have ever created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom