• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Accurate

Also accurate! :cry::cry::cry: if i had a dollar for every weekend i was gonna flip id be rich. And cuz, these bitches were almost 5' :party1: no more long veg. You should see this dumb ass training i had to do to these things. I need 10' ceilings lol. Got em down to 3 1/2' anyway.
Ha.... Well they should have a well developed root system by now :)

bicky studs

bicky studs

Hey Event how often did you hit Your plants with full strength Floranova bloom?
Im thinking every 3rd watering?
wisher will be round but imo "full strength" always too much, unless enviro perfect and running co2.
when i was in soil mix i only fed 1/week, so yeah about every third.
i wasnt as passionate back then and only had a few books to reference. no crowd sourcing info on the web then. sure make life easy :cry:

MW7945

MW7945

Got my laser temp reader thingy. Seems to work fine. My canopy is 70-74 degrees across the board.

Those new lights.... 125 degrees. Well the sides of the case/heatsinks anyways. The actual diodes are a 105-110. So... not terrible. They're tested up to 185

Last edited:
Polar510

Polar510

I have been feeding 5ml a gallon they are in 3rd week of flower & 2.5ml of Calimagic.
I have some Floralicious Plus on the way.
Last attempt using floranova for bloom (last Year) was ok, the buds got really fat. But Unfortunately Canopy temps were to high and frost production suffered and got some foxtailing.
This run I flipped them sooner and threw up the screen. So everything's got about 20 inches of space between the 600 hps. My goal is to use canna a&b in Veg and then get a nice feed regimen established with the GH floranova bloom & flora Plus. And of course weekly tea( I LOVE THAT SHIT:)
Just germinated some Gorilla Bomb, Tangie & critical hog.
Morning All!

Wisher619

Wisher619

I have been feeding 5ml a gallon they are in 3rd week of flower & 2.5ml of Calimagic.
I have some Floralicious Plus on the way.
Last attempt using floranova for bloom (last Year) was ok, the buds got really fat. But Unfortunately Canopy temps were to high and frost production suffered and got some foxtailing.
This run I flipped them sooner and threw up the screen. So everything's got about 20 inches of space between the 600 hps. My goal is to use canna a&b in Veg and then get a nice feed regimen established with the GH floranova bloom & flora Plus. And of course weekly tea( I LOVE THAT SHIT:)
Just germinated some Gorilla Bomb, Tangie & critical hog.
Morning All!
so if you are in coco you should be feeding @ 8ml per gal FNB
1ml per gal of FL+
if you are in Peat/pro-mix
feed/feed/tea
meaning feed then dry down feed dry down tea dry down feed
that pattern
if in RW
same as coco

sorry I dont get notified of any posts or threads anymore
I am being semi-shadow banned here because of certain beliefs and morals I hold on to
so I get zero alerts
if anyone has any questions for me at all just shoot me a pm...until they kill that

G gnome

G gnome

1ml per gal of FL+
feed/feed/tea
that pattern
if in RW
same as coco

I am being semi-shadow banned here because of certain beliefs and morals I hold on to
so I get zero alerts
if anyone has any questions for me at all just shoot me a pm...until they kill that
U have zero warning points man....

Polar510

Polar510

1ml per gal of FL+
feed/feed/tea
that pattern
if in RW
same as coco

so I get zero alerts
Thanks Wisher appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom