couple of questions

• Thread starter bmvortex81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L.Burna

L.Burna

You can do whatever you want with your fingers lol... Just make sure to keep your mouth shut and your eyes open. You know what I mean.. Gotta be extra careful who you talk to.

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

:woot: never done cross fingered lmao but rue dat on who ya talk to and what ya say in my state :nailbiting:

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

not looking to bad on day ten. everything is coming back green no yellow/brown leaves my one seed i put in soil popped for me well i put in 2 but one only popped, better then none. i guess i should go start a grow diary huh instead of running it all on here or since i got this goin midaswell keep it going :happy: question i got is im looking into get a thermometer and temp meter to keep my water at what temp i want it at, is it worth it? specially running hydro i mean i think its a pretty smart buy imo oh and heres a few pics at day 10

DSCN0667
DSCN0668
DSCN0669
DSCN0670
bmvortex81

bmvortex81

well im done to 2 ive transplanted into dirt and have came back great and recovering very well and got 1 left in hydro but have moved her into a 3 gallon bucket with just air by herself leaves still green roots very very slimey ??????dunno if thats a bad sign i tried to get some of the shit off of them .... her roots didnt just fall off so there still semi strong, in her 3 gal bucket ph is 5.3 ppm 657 as of last night when i put her in there thinkin i should raise her ppm up a bit? worried bout them roots though just ordered a 5 pack of fem beans from nirvana i dont have the fundage to get em from here i wanted to but just cant yet. the ones in the soil bro once they recovered from transplant they took off ill grab some pics tonight and throw up :)

Top Bottom