Couple questions about finishing a plant.

• Thread starter imhigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

imhigh

Has anybody starved the plants last 15 days to get plant to use up sweeteners and nutrients in it system. Supposed to increase flavor and smoothness. Secondly has anyone let the finishing plant dry up at finish. Supposed to make plant think it is dying causing it to go into overdrive to save itself. makes sense but does either help?

Ponky

Ponky

All the bottles and potions with the cool labels. Kind of useless. But if I'm down to my last couple waterings in promix I don't add anything. Some people like to turn the light down 20% for the last 2 weeks. Others feed all the way. Depends on the media. Cost. Preference. In ProMix. I wouldn't waste the food. It's got reserve. Last 2 weeks just water.

I

imhigh

All the bottles and potions with the cool labels. Kind of useless. But if I'm down to my last couple waterings in promix I don't add anything. Some people like to turn the light down 20% for the last 2 weeks. Others feed all the way. Depends on the media. Cost. Preference. In ProMix. I wouldn't waste the food. It's got reserve. Last 2 weeks just water.
That is one and kinda 2 but what about the letting them wilt theory.

Ponky

Ponky

Wilting in the soil isn't worth it. And plants should be chopped freshly watered. So they don't cure harsh. But when you for example have to leave a house and go back and it's all dried out and it's there. It ends up brown. And ugly. But you could smoke it.

T

Tyrant

Has anybody starved the plants last 15 days to get plant to use up sweeteners and nutrients in it system. Supposed to increase flavor and smoothness. Secondly has anyone let the finishing plant dry up at finish. Supposed to make plant think it is dying causing it to go into overdrive to save itself. makes sense but does either help?
Not a pro but from what I understand is at the end you cut the nitrogen out las5b2 weeks and the plan5 feeds off the leaves which causes the yellowing if this doesn5 happen by itself then you should flush to make it happen. Then before harvest shu4 lights off and let sit in the dark for 48 hours. Then harvest.this is from research not experience

I

imhigh

Not a pro but from what I understand is at the end you cut the nitrogen out las5b2 weeks and the plan5 feeds off the leaves which causes the yellowing if this doesn5 happen by itself then you should flush to make it happen. Then before harvest shu4 lights off and let sit in the dark for 48 hours. Then harvest.this is from research not experience
To much science for a weed. Thanks for the response. I stopped feeding and now waiting for my beautiful plant to get ugly. Makes me kinda sad.

T

Tyrant

To much science for a weed. Thanks for the response. I stopped feeding and now waiting for my beautiful plant to get ugly. Makes me kinda sad.
Ya im at the same point right now myself I know what ypu mean haha...

Top Bottom