CR 2013, secret knock gets you in....

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Lookin really good, bro. Enough so I'm thinking I might give the Veg/Bloom a try. You doing the new "Dirty" mix?

Anyone running this mix? Thoughts? (not to hijack...nobody listens to me anyway...LOL)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Not at all. I'm sold on the veg loom for real. It's SO easy, and I have yet to see a single negative impact. It is a full on amazing product.

I spoke with the owner at the max yield expo and talked real for a bit. It's legit man. Just rock out a bloom booster w it and you're golden. Just got a pack of caps bennies, rockin those and the 3 primordial solutions products too. Loving it!!

We solidarity is rockin the dirty and loving it. I think either or will have great results IMO. But I'm grabbin a 5lb dirty here in the next couple weeks.

Funny how every grower I actually look up to has talked about, seriously considered or already has switched to veg bloom and never looked back.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeahhhhhhhhh dude!! gonna be stoked..

you just sparked my lazy ass to do something

5#er on the way to me too. ;-)

you get the RO or tap version???

sky high

sky high

The shit isn't even listed on the site...so I guess I'll get what they send me cus nobody ask and I didn't know this one had a counterpart/choice. Just tryin to streamline the entire process so I can spend less time fuckin with it all and focus on other things.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah you gotta call the 800 number on the site and tell em you wanna get dirty. haha

the regular mix is great too... and had a hard time deciding if i wanted to new formula or not.... but we will see!

sky high

sky high

I did it all via email/paypal... and yeah...we will see. Haven't ran chems since the UC, and other than boosters, have never run them an entire cycle in soil. Really goin for more control/ease here....so if it doesn't play out I'll use the stuff on my lawn

Tondregazon

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hahaha hell yeah man. im sure you'll love the simplicity of it... one of the main reasons i was liking the switch initially... then i saw what it does to the plants... ehre i'll go take a shot for ya real quick

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

day 49 been flushing for a feeding... going to 60-63
Blackberry
Day 49 apr june 2013 run 3
Day 49 apr june 2013 run 4

White noise
Day 49 apr june 2013 run 2

Night terror OG 3 - last week has come on with 100% blueberry muffin smell. i hope to GOD it comes through... cause then this will def be worth running again.
Day 49 apr june 2013 run 1
- the three thrips were killed immediately weeks ago (LOL)
Day 49 apr june 2013 run 5

Day 49 apr june 2013 run 6

but serious sky... this shit is like bee pollen for your plants, so to speak. haha. it has everything and its fuckin rockin it

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

+1 CR for leading this old bull to water, I wonder how it'd do in the great outdoors in pots, so as not to piss off mother nature?

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

shitttt son. Killer job. Got all sorts of veg+bloom action going on over here, so much fun to watch it kick botanicare's ass up and down the grow. I've got roots doing the dolphin thing in the dirty/peat mix, def the most killer roots i've ever done. Also doing some dirty/peat with blumats and seeing fucking insane results. Top watering every weekend with either 1/4 strength moab or tea.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

so took a few things down at 58, letting a few go a couple more days....

got real hot the last week or so.... havent used AC this run but was in the mid 80s.... the white noise started pushin out maddddd again... WOOPS... haha. should be fine though...

shit crushed it... there is zero larf anywhere alll nice top top nugs.... really curious to see what i yielded on this light...
White Noise
06 01 2013 19

Night Terror OG
06 01 2013 7
06 01 2013 24

Waltz
06 01 2013 3

T

tipper619sd

wow those are looking dank cant wait to see what you pull myself. love those blackberrys and the walts looks dank.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hi CR is that the BlackBerry OG cut or BlackBerry x rhino? Or maybe something else? Nice looking ladies BTW.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

its a blackberry kush cut that has floated around colorado for a bit.

grows like a bubba, full on musky fruity dank. looks finished at 35 days then just colors out.... super nice strain im lovin it.

i have no idea of the lineage.... but it looks different from other blackberry kushes ive had. but this one has a blackberry smell and a super kushy taste, so either or, this one is perfect haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom