CR 2013, secret knock gets you in....

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

OI!!!

so i fuckin made it happen. to the hills CR is going THIS WEEKEND.

sick fuckin spot. loaded to the gills, ten minutes from shreddin.

OH!
and already set up after some of my minor adjustments...

12x8 veg room 3k

20x20 room with 8K for flower. drying rooms, the whole works. been inspected by the county and everything so its fully good.
burners, controlled, sealed. LEGIT

only problem is county plant limit is 30. so gotta keep it under that.... in other words....

2# trees per light.... bout to see a new entry into the non hydro trees lololol.

THREAD CLOSED!!! i'll start a new one with the legit place, no more little spaces and shit... finally have room to do what i want!

stay tuned!! may be a month or so... but all in good time!

and that last chop i probably got around 26 zips.... still have the night terror to go.... but

waltz - 6.5 oz
blackberry - 52 grams
White noise - 9.5 oz

and the night terror was the largest of them all..... dense as fuck so i can only guess... but def bigger than the white noise.

not bad for a single light in soil w multi strains fuck ups slackin and no c02

CR OUT! PEACE DENVER!!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn son, youve been busy! Stay in touch Brother, rap soon and enjoy :)
M

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

its a blackberry kush cut that has floated around colorado for a bit.

grows like a bubba, full on musky fruity dank. looks finished at 35 days then just colors out.... super nice strain im lovin it.

i have no idea of the lineage.... but it looks different from other blackberry kushes ive had. but this one has a blackberry smell and a super kushy taste, so either or, this one is perfect haha.

Can you tell me where you are getting clones in your area, or a good spot in this area (I'm northern Colorado, but hubby is carpenter so works all around the metro area and we will drive to find 9any kind of decent purple, blue-based, and BubbaKush or Cannalope Haze)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Can you tell me where you are getting clones in your area, or a good spot in this area (I'm northern Colorado, but hubby is carpenter so works all around the metro area and we will drive to find 9any kind of decent purple, blue-based, and BubbaKush or Cannalope Haze)
Def not dispensaries. Lol. Gotta know people ;-)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Pleased to meet you. My name is Lizzie. I live near Carter Lake. Like that? ;)
exactly like that, now just be cool for a year or so and someone might throw you some...

#1 lesson in cuts, dont ask for em, if you look for something specific it'll probably be fake or junk, when its offered, is when ive found it to always be the real deal.

plus my blackberry and bubba are on LOCK! haha. have already passed it to everyone that wanted it in my circle. and the bubba was given to me w restrictions... sorry!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

exactly like that, now just be cool for a year or so and someone might throw you some...

#1 lesson in cuts, dont ask for em, if you look for something specific it'll probably be fake or junk, when its offered, is when ive found it to always be the real deal.

plus my blackberry and bubba are on LOCK! haha. have already passed it to everyone that wanted it in my circle. and the bubba was given to me w restrictions... sorry!
I completely understand. :D We live near a lake with lots of great scenery. C'mon over!

Latest posts

Top Bottom