CR 2013, secret knock gets you in....

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

What up, CR! Looks like a dope ass line up for 2013. I can't wait to see them Cookie Monster F2 and Lemon Larry OG. That White Goat sounds off the hook as well. I will b lurkn around this thread. Good luck wit everything, bro.
thanks mang fo sho! eager to see what lurks in all these i popped... i datesay 2013 will be some serious shit!~in a good way LOL

Cant wait to see what you do with these,let the show begin.
thanks man! buckle up!! got a few runs before i can make any beans so hopefully that will give me plenty of time to choose out some nice stuff.

do work......hope to see some things dominate others thats for sure! haha kill it bro

yo man i cracked an el cabra blanco 48 hours ago and she is sittin a good 2" above ground already. you did shit right bro mad respect. 100% for germ now, tons of vigour, i'll take pics in a couple days but im definitely lookin forward to those white crosses. get at me we need a pow wow bring the pooch

so bean pops are
Limey monster 4/5
Cookie monster f2 4/5
Lemon larry OG 3/3
El cabra blanco (golden goat x the white) 1/1
dawgwaltz x fire og bx 2/2

diagonal x White is looking very promising. there are three distinct phenos. one of them has "muscles" as i like to call them, right where the nodes meet the main stem, there buldged a TON into that lateral branch, if that makes sense. one is about halfway like that and one is not like that at all. the strong son of a bitch with the muscles is the branchiest, with medium leaves, while the less of that trait there is between the other two the longer and more spread out of a leaf pattern.pics soon.

godfather OG, still hangin in in there. about catchin up with the Tang haze X white but less branching. going to start toppin once it his 8-10 or so....

stay up!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hell yeah thanks guys.... they're at that stage in between short hair and long hair, where it doesnt look too appealing ya know? LOL. branchin up like a mofo, those diagonal x whites (DWD you namin these?) are strong as gas, all the others are doin just dandy.

but lets let the first round of male selection begin!

of course i'll keep the pretty ladies...
Jan2013beans 3
Jan2013beans 4
Jan2013beans 5
Jan2013beans 6

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Knock Knock! What up, CR. Nice strain selection, bro. I haven't seen no Pestilence around in a minute, bro. What is it x'd with I can't wait to see them D.U.D x SCMK and D.U.D x Snowdog. Who made them Dawgs Waltz x Fire OG Bx? That shit sounds off the hook. Best of luck with them seeds in 2013.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Knock Knock! What up, CR. Nice strain selection, bro. I haven't seen no Pestilence around in a minute, bro. What is it x'd with I can't wait to see them D.U.D x SCMK and D.U.D x Snowdog. Who made them Dawgs Waltz x Fire OG Bx? That shit sounds off the hook. Best of luck with them seeds in 2013.
hey man!
the pestilence is X'd to "Jerry". old school strain, still findin some info.
yeah those DUD crosses of Green lanterns were sick. I popped the SCMK and killer queen crosses back when they released in 2010... definitely some sickness to be found in there.... didnt get the Snowdog back at the drop so those will definitely be some fun.

The dawg waltz x fire OG bx is work of Cannarado. Have the reg Dawg waltz PN cut too, so it'll be a good comparison.

thanks man stay up!

CR

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey man!
yeah those DUD crosses of Green lanterns were sick. I popped the SCMK and killer queen crosses back when they released in 2010... definitely some sickness to be found in there.... didnt get the Snowdog back at the drop so those will definitely be some fun.
The dawg waltz x fire OG bx is work of Cannarado. Have the reg Dawg waltz PN cut too, so it'll be a good comparison.

thanks man stay up!

CR
I missed a lot of good beans back in the days. Wasn't really up on game yet. I figured the DW x Fire OG was from Cannarado. Good shit. Might have to try and get me some of them beans. Def can't wait to see this show get started. Keep up the great work, CR.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
hey man!

thanks man stay up!

CR

Wow, whoever gave ya those must have been a really nice guy:D.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

haha hell yeah man! im definitely looking forward to em for sure.

so i was looking around at bubble cloners, just like the convenience and simplicity.... just pop in and wait... no sprayin the dome like im puttin out fires and shit...

ended up making a nice sized 40 site cloner for about 30$. wal mart tub, drilled and drilled... set in a few stones and aquarium pumps....

hacked ALL the diagonal x whites and took mad cuts.... cut them back to lil girls... but got a good minimum of 6 or so off each... took some dawg waltz and Chem3 cuts as well... and a tang haze x white. nothing else was big enough at the time.

sorry ive been slackin on pics... but homie Motiv gave me a killer Alien bag ive been smoking on... then i forgot my stash headed up to a buddies so stopped by a random clinic and they had some real deal nice shit. their cut of WIFI was out of this world so picked up a lil 8th to try out... lovin it. then on top of that a buddy gave me a HUGE FUCKING BAG of Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien) that makes your eyes water of lemons, but he's dubbed that pheno KOALA BREEZE because when you smell super hard its madddd eucalyptus.... like cannarado's hawaiian chem i tried, exact same taste so fucking lovely. so its been hazy here.

i'll snag shots of the seedlins, all doin rockin, just popped the clones in so they'll be bubblin for a week or so... time will tell!

once these next set of clones root im going to pop:

1988 g13/HP
Grape stomper bx
northern lights 6-9
banana OG x Jerry

In search for hopefully somethin nice lookin.... my ultimate goal is to work a grape stomper into a hashplantg13 or NL.... and work it from there.... i feel with where i would try to go i could add a few things that would really make people appreciate some "classic remix" LOL.

really want to take the grape stomper and add some herijuana into the mix.... then take that from there and make a few things... see if anything can come of that...some heri punch with more yield... and ADD stretch lol.... would be very nice... find something nice... mmmmm something super tasty but adding that dick in the dirt potency.

Stay up!

CR

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

oh yeah and during one of my "moments of clarity" i decided to fully scrap that round of GHOST and granny apricot.... i have some repairs and things that needed tending to in between runs, and to be honest it was either finish this (which barely stopped stretchin) or when im done get it all there, which will put me wayyy back from where i am trying to be mentally... so i went in there like a fuckin serial killer hacking beautiful ladies left and right, right below the skirt.

unforgivable. LOL. but was able to fully empty the room to finish my electrical issues as well as deal with the AC now before it gets warm. luckily the FREEZING walls create a nice 74 degree atmosphere in there in the winter... summer however... like 174 fuckkk hahaha... not to mention humidity flips 100% because the furnace isnt running in the summer down there.... be proactive no reactive thats my motto.

word.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

update?
pics etc.....
yes, my lazy ass will get some this morning. last night was the first night of 12/12 for the

diagonal x white (1 2 and 3)

Tang haze x white

golden goat x white

cookie monster f2

Godfather OG

Dawg Waltz

Chem 3.

the diagonal white #2 is a fucking branching mother fuckin beast. hacked 10 clones or so off each like two weeks ago, this girl took it like a butch dyke slap to the face. she loved it.

popped some RD gear (check my rd thread) and the 88g13/hp, p91 x princess diesel, and banana og x Jerry. dankness all around!!

i have a few left over cuts so i may just veg for 3 days in flip the extras in a 1 gallon, just to see what they can do.

let me get my coffee and morning bowl in and i'll get it done. DWD, these crosses are straight vigorous bitches man!!!! heres the moment of truth, i cant fuckin wait lol. get at me mang we need a pow wow.

oh and my dumb ass neglected the seed hut for a few days, so needless to say that golden goat x white and two cookie monsters were all that made them out of those beans :(... i still have more of everything but those were the last of my elite lemon larry og..... fuck!

live and learn right? its cool i cant complain, been puffin on some of Sky High's Lemchem, which is chem funk and chem punch to the max.... super legit.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

ever figure whats up with that jerry aka pestilence? wonder if it has to do with the dead because thats how all these clones are everywhere for the most part nowadays anyway. ALbert Walker and all thesour chem hp and pdawg crosses were known to be found on good ol tour as well as a fuck ton others.

Killer lineup I really am interested in seeing if I can score some Le Roy.
MW

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

ever figure whats up with that jerry aka pestilence? wonder if it has to do with the dead because thats how all these clones are everywhere for the most part nowadays anyway. ALbert Walker and all thesour chem hp and pdawg crosses were known to be found on good ol tour as well as a fuck ton others.

Killer lineup I really am interested in seeing if I can score some Le Roy.
MW

thanks mang!!!

Jerry is named jerry after jerry springer. LOL. nobody knows the father, but a ton that has been popped has been FIRE! if there were any inclinations as to what it may even be, he would have told me. funny story and good name for it really though, especially with the craziness it does put out.

I'm hopin they make some more leeroy, every sample i've smoked has been straight insane.

thanks mang!
did you lose all the LIMEY MONSTERS aswell??

peace:)
yeah :oops:.... mad bummed that cross sounded so fun... at least i have a few cookie monsters that went into flower last night.... so i'll have a little bit of somethin...
i think i saved like 1-2 beans of it too... so i hope so!

Stoked on the RD gear but giving Commerce City some love is a stretch....hahaha
How bout some 5 - points Kush or some Montbello Haze....haha...j/k...these will be fire!
LOL i feel you mang... crazy cross, gotta rep a little hood though. skated my whole life...gotta rep the spots haha.

wish those fire og bx beans of yours i didnt kill as well... FUCK! haha. gotta dig through the bin and see if i saved a few....

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I skated my whole(early) life and now just float the backcountry on my long stick. Rippin sleds to untracked lines and making a few turns. Nothing crazy anymore.

Only time i ever made it out to CC was to dump a body....wha?....did i say that out loud?!

Top Bottom