Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Snowdog #2

A Beast!

Here's a lil nanner

Snowdog #1

Getting some nice colas outta these 2!:)

blazer

blazer

Damn Budmuncher straight killin it bro with divines gear,they all look dank as fuck bro your going to be in a daze for bit blazin all that fire!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Damn Budmuncher straight killin it bro with divines gear,they all look dank as fuck bro your going to be in a daze for bit blazin all that fire!

Wot up homie!! Thanks for stoppin in bro. I really cant wait for these to finish up im low as hell meds right now! Gonna be a tasty variety fo sho! :D

Kushwick

Kushwick

Girls are looking lovely and stacking on that weight.. besides the nanner on the Snowdog she is looking like a winnr. Everything looks great

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Girls are looking lovely and stacking on that weight.. besides the nanner on the Snowdog she is looking like a winnr. Everything looks great

Yeah as long as she doesnt start throwin nanners left and right sh will probably get another run. Ive heard of plants throwing them from seed and the clones dont . Thanks for checkin out the grow Kushwick!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah as long as she doesnt start throwin nanners left and right sh will probably get another run. Ive heard of plants throwing them from seed and the clones dont . Thanks for checkin out the grow Kushwick!

Both phenos of Snowdog are throwin a cpl nanners.:( Im gonna let them go 8 weeks and takem down. The Snowdog x Sage n Sour are good, no nanners.:D

Kushwick

Kushwick

Sucks to hear about the nanners hopefully its of no harm and get some pretty decent smoke for the time.. the hell fires look good to go.. I was digging those cheeto kush pics too haha. Got a nice set of girls going and good thing the Snowdog x sage n sour isn't throwing out any nanners. Can't wait to hear smoke reports on all these girls.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sucks to hear about the nanners hopefully its of no harm and get some pretty decent smoke for the time.. the hell fires look good to go.. I was digging those cheeto kush pics too haha. Got a nice set of girls going and good thing the Snowdog x sage n sour isn't throwing out any nanners. Can't wait to hear smoke reports on all these girls.

Your rollin the dice with fems and chems from what I've read and experienced. I have more to pop.:) The one Sage n Sour has some spears on it and smells great. Both of the Cheeto's are killer and the HA's x Fire Og are kickin ass also! ReDonkulous aroma's are coming from my room as soon as you open the door it slaps your nose. Just a little longer ;)

Thanks for stopping by Kushwick!

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
you are gonna love the Fire x HA's.. mine just finished its one month cure... soo dank! everything is looking great BM!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
you are gonna love the Fire x HA's.. mine just finished its one month cure... soo dank! everything is looking great BM!

Hey thanks Keystoner I cant't wait. Smokin my buddies stuff now cause Im out.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn BM....those fire x HA are pumping like crazy esp for being an OG!!

Very beautiful flower pics bro......talk about some colas on those snowdawgs geeeez :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Damn BM....those fire x HA are pumping like crazy esp for being an OG!!

Very beautiful flower pics bro......talk about some colas on those snowdawgs geeeez :)

Yeah Skunk I'm really happy with those HA x Fires. Filling out real nice. The Snowdawgs are beasts. Had to go buy more stakes!:eek:
Thanks for the good vibes bro!!:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Snowdog #1 poppin nanners. So fuckin fat too :(

Top Bottom