Crash helmet + L.A.D

• Thread starter MOTIVATION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Hello to all, hope all is well with everybody. I want to give a major thanks to Alien for making it all possible for everyone to run his genetics, thank you major props to you. Thanks as well to logic for the fast turn around time with the order, got my beans in 6 days that's solid. First time running Alien's gear so I will guarantee to put the touch on these. Been running a bunch of other gear lately and time to switch it up a bit and rock some new gear. All of his gear looks fire, and I like the fact that these strains finish in 8-9 weeks tops, I'm sold on that. So it's time to see what can come from these, and find some new stars to add to the team. I will post some pics once they break ground. Have a good day to all. MOTIVATION
Crash helmet  lad

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Congratulations on the Score Motivation! Cant wait to see that Crash Helmet get going. Ill get to mine eventually but until then, im subbed to your show. Go kill it man! Peace! Motiv

EVOKE

EVOKE

yo those are sum damn great crosses... imma b posted up in here.... wish i ordered the crash helmet.... i got the ewok... albert walker and the alien is the shit stanky danky stufff great choice Alien. kinda bummed out hopefully they arrive...i wanted to ordered more but ill jus wait and see...u lucky dog u got urs in 6 days :( im going on 14... anyhoo... do it up bro get them crackin.....

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Congratulations on the Score Motivation! Cant wait to see that Crash Helmet get going. Ill get to mine eventually but until then, im subbed to your show. Go kill it man! Peace! Motiv
Thanks bro, Yea the helmets are gonna smash it. Good luck on your grows, you got some fire coming your way.
Im Subbed too.

Rock them Beans Bro!
Thanks ken
congrats on the score motivation. subbed in for the ride. good luck bro!
Thanks cheese, good luck right back to you.
Pulling up a chair front and center, Motivation!

Any questions along the way, feel free to hit me up.

Cheers,
A

Thank you bro, I appreciate the support. I'm about to do these real proper, guaranteed they will be shinning.
Great pick up on the seeds.. Good luck on this grow doggie..
Thanks goo, Good luck to you as well.
yo those are sum damn great crosses... imma b posted up in here.... wish i ordered the crash helmet.... i got the ewok... albert walker and the alien is the shit stanky danky stufff great choice Alien. kinda bummed out hopefully they arrive...i wanted to ordered more but ill jus wait and see...u lucky dog u got urs in 6 days :( im going on 14... anyhoo... do it up bro get them crackin.....
It's all good evoke, you still have some fire coming your way. Yea you should be getting your beans any day now, then it's go time for you. Good luck bro
Crash Helmet! Lets see some Hell on Wheels! Nice choice.:D
Thanks bud

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Anytime bro...I know you're going to smash it with this grow! Looking forward to seeing you making them shine!

Cheers,
A

Hey A, caregiverken is running some of your gear outdoor but didnt post it in your help desk. He was eondering if you're gonna stop thru and check it out. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Sorry for getting off track motivation.

EVOKE

EVOKE

thanks logic i got my gear... gettn ready to make my next order....

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Little update. Not much to look at but everything that I popped about 3 days ago are up and running :D. These beans have great vigor, the helmets broke ground in 24 hours. The LAD's broke threw the next day. The helmets are in the second row, and the row in the back is some more I popped today. Hope all had a good memorial day.MOTIVATION
IMG 0443

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Little update Not much to look at but everything that I popped about 3 days ago are up and running :D. These beans have great vigor, the helmets broke ground in 24 hours. The LAD's broke threw the next day. The helmets are in the second row, and the row in the back is some more I popped today. Hope all had a good memorial day.MOTIVATIONView attachment 221013

Looks good how many ch did u get in you pack? Alien hooks it up for sure i was surprised to see 15 in the pack of crash helmets really awesome. I can't wait to see what you find socl master is some dank i know the Julius Caesar i grew from CC the one stable on i found looked like Socal master on roids so i Know these are gonna be 10X's sicker should have a nice yielde if the the tahoe alien speeds up the veg time and opens the structure a little more and adds some more frosting. Hey alien how do you think these will do in a sog coco bed type grow? Lemon alien dawg is gonna be epic as well its deff my most anticipated crosses to grow but I'm in love with the original alien dawg and the other alien tek crosses OBS originally made. Any way nice score hommie I'm subbed for sure stay frosty bro peace.
P.G.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Looks good how many ch did u get in you pack? Alien hooks it up for sure i was surprised to see 15 in the pack of crash helmets really awesome. I can't wait to see what you find socl master is some dank i know the Julius Caesar i grew from CC the one stable on i found looked like Socal master on roids so i Know these are gonna be 10X's sicker should have a nice yielde if the the tahoe alien speeds up the veg time and opens the structure a little more and adds some more frosting. Hey alien how do you think these will do in a sog coco bed type grow? Lemon alien dawg is gonna be epic as well its deff my most anticipated crosses to grow but I'm in love with the original alien dawg and the other alien tek crosses OBS originally made. Any way nice score hommie I'm subbed for sure stay frosty bro peace.
P.G.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

What's up prodigy hit reply before I wrote anything. But I got 15 in the pack, I was surprised also, very generous of Alien. I figured there would be 11 or so. $150 for 15 seeds Im sold on that all day for solid ass genetics. Yea I love some master, yea crossed with the tahoe alien is gonna be some top notch. The LAD's are gonna be sick as well. I think with these genetics since everything is fire they all will smash it in coco beds. Best of luck to you with your Helmets & LAD.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Alien grenades. Day 30 stacked and looking wet. She smells dead on sprite & 7up.
SAM 1187
SAM 1208

Lemon Alien dog-Day 30 amazing pheno.
SAM 1221

Alien's gear is on another level, by far the best seeds I have ever popped. Major props to Alien for breeding excellence. Thank you Alien.

Top Bottom