Crash helmet + L.A.D

• Thread starter MOTIVATION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keonaona

Alien grenades. Day 30 stacked and looking wet. She smells dead on sprite & 7up.View attachment 252196View attachment 252197
Lemon Alien dog-Day 30 amazing pheno.
View attachment 252201
Alien's gear is on another level, by far the best seeds I have ever popped. Major props to Alien for breeding excellence. Thank you Alien.

Damn!!!!! another level... word.. lemon alien dawg... winner winner lau lau dinner .. haha .. your grow look's major ... prop's to you motivation

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

hell ya bro! lad and grenades are stacked like a mofo! killing it.. but what happened to the crash helmet?
Thanks keystone, yeah they are stacking harder than any plants I have ever come across. Pics of the helmets are coming.
Damn!!!!! another level... word.. lemon alien dawg... winner winner lau lau dinner .. haha .. your grow look's major ... prop's to you motivation
What's up keonaona, thank you bro I appreciate it. Best of luck to you on your grows.

A

Alien

Supporter
Great photos...thanks for the update, Motivation!

Your plants are looking epic for day 30...looks like you have a few keepers on your hands. :)

Cheers bro...I appreciate you sharing your experience with all of us.

A

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Great photos...thanks for the update, Motivation!

Your plants are looking epic for day 30...looks like you have a few keepers on your hands. :)

Cheers bro...I appreciate you sharing your experience with all of us.

A
What's up A, thanks for stopping threw. These plants are killing it, they have the whole package I couldn't be more pleased with your gear. Many new stars making the team :D Got more pics coming of some fire pheno's. Have a good night. Motivation
Very nice work Mo! I'm gonna be watching these...great photos! Keep em coming :)

Big A ; Huge props and respect! your crosses are amazing!
Thanks Ken, I got more pics coming soon. Your outdoors are looking beautiful. Best of luck to you. Motivation
Killing it bro im about to start my helmets,I cant wait to see what im in for :D
Thanks bro, Yea the helmets are fire you are gonna love what you find. I will put some pics up tonight. Good luck

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Crash helmet-day 33.
SAM 1252

Fruity Pebbles-day 33 triched out.
SAM 1262

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

Damn! Looking killer man. :eek:
Thanks delae, likewise bro I just checked your thread your killing it looking beautifull. Best of luck to you.
Thanks dirk
Thanks bro, A's gear nothing but fiyah.
Lookin badass over there Motivation! Killer job so far. I was wondering where youd been, glad to see things are on track. Kill it homie! Peace out! Motiv
What's up Motiv, thanks for stopping threw. I been busy recruiting stars for the squad. I see you killing it as well, keep up the good work finding gems. Best of luck to you
Good stuff homie!! Glad I caught this. Can't wait to see 'em a couple weeks from now :eek:
Thanks 619, In a couple weeks shit is gonna be amazing:D. Good luck to you on your gear.
fat ass nuggetry! very impressive.
Thanks Cheese, never been so impressed with gear at 30 days, straight performers. Your about to kill it with the sour pebbs, and the sledgehammer. Best of luck to you.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Well Motivation, looks like you are a man of you word, I remember you saying very clearly that you were going to kill it with A's gear. Sir, YOU are doing just that, KILLIN it! Looking awesome in there brother, great job. Peace man! Motiv

Top Bottom