Crawl crawl Attic Attic

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Playin with some new and dif Gear is going to be very Helpful for some of the other Veterans in the PTSD group Here in da South, I was undecided till the group had their recommendations, LoL RUN EVERYTHING ! !
They really dont get it but its cool, so I went to poppin sets of two More looking for the Mate The Nyvia II to.
The Flower room is looking good and even have a nice ol sativa looking Mikado out of the run I did at the 1st of the year.
here be how it is lookin
5 21 2015 UD 5

with CBD's poppin Purple and Black gear commin up next the Stable has its work cut out for it.
cant imagine much better, I believe I have found a place under the light and Its a good place to be.
Peace and Super Growin Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey All
Here is a Update on the Stable... I have been havin some fun with all the great Ladies, Its a medley of smells and colors that keeps the smile on my face.
The part of the flowering That I enjoy the most still is the 4-7 weeks where the plant Changes, Leaves do there color thang and the Crystals gleam with Natural energy.
I find myself sitting for who knows how long in the stable just looking and watching fan leaves dance in harmony with the moving air. Its Great therapy No matter how Stressful a day gets or what mood I start with, By the time I leave the Flowering room my Peace and Serenity is Monumental.
I could only be who I am By this grace of this wonderful Plant and the Help the you all on the farm.
The House of the Flyin J
Mikado
5 24 2015 UD 5

The room
5 26 2015 ud 2
Fillin in Nice
5 29 2015 ud 2

Frost of the Widow in Poison Ivy, the smell of the Chem Soda & Yeti F3's makes it ALL worth the hard work..
5 24 2015 UD 1

Peace
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Toaster79
Always welcome always with the good Vibes
I see where you fill your room with that Positive energy to .
Glad you Swing by
I know your gunna Make some Dank Nugs with your DIY LED system
Peace
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

This Is such a Fun Plant to run and watch bloom from the bottom to the top she is a Blast Off Gerl.
6 1 2015 UD 2
The Mikado on the left and the FPOG leaner pheno in Jaws Chem Soda OG on the right are two more Fun azz girls with
plenty of sexy Budz.
6 1 2015 UD 2

Just Playin in the Garden
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Just Havin Fun and sittin in the Stable takin a break tonight from Class home work....
6 5 2015 UD 2

Ever just kick back and stair through the Girls, lookin for that Peaceful place to chill.
6 5 2015 UD 4

Super Chill Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

H

happy b

All looking super duper awesome.your nyvias and chem sodas look great of course.keep it up j man.ps my TK is going well.9days and roots!not all of the cuts are rooting but its a first round so im not expecting 100% success.thanks for all your help on that bro its very much appreciatted.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@happy b
I know things will work out Bro and its my pleasure to help when I can
@johnnyrotten
Thanks broski I have been working my way to this point and I believe this is just a bit to much I am going back down to 6 ladies at a time and Veg a tad longer. The number of Vets I am getting to grow for them selves is increasing so I dont need to to do much more. It is an amazing thing to see a brother start his or her own garden and watch the Pain and the stress slowly be replaced by the Passion of the Grow. Its Something......
Super Growin for the Grow of it all Vibes
FlyJ

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

yeah man, smaller plant count is good if you can get enough penetration or if your vertical...jacks works great on trees, you don't even need to increase the amount of jacks you feed...I had some 7ft plants that I grew from start to finish using Jacks at 660ppm

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@johnnyrotten 100% agree bro
Jacks is so ez and for the price Cant beat it
So I have been able to show Only three sides in the Flower rooom But last night this Morn was Clean and trim day
In the House of the Flyin J so crawl crawl my azz through the jungle to the back side for a Very Nice suprise.
Seems My Mikado #1 is the real Deal.
I have the Raspberry Pheno Sweet SWEET smellin Candy Girl IDK how I missed this But she has been hiding way in the corner where I cant see her , I can only reach the pot with a garden wand when I water so this was GREAT. she isnt the single leaf Pheno but she is the Sweet Raspberry. and that makes all the searching even Better.
He she is along with the other Bad Azz Ladies in the Stable.
My #1
6 10 2015 UD 9

6 10 2015 UD 10
And here are the others from a side Not normally seen
6 10 2015 UD 17
The room from the right
FarSide
FarSide2

The Nyvia II the Mikado and My Yeti #10 are why this Vet will smile today and that makes today a GREAT Day.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Here is an Update at 45 days in the House of the Flyin J
I am getting the word that My Mikado will be an EARLY finisher Like 45-50 days....Wow
so I started the flush and the rest of the room will be added to as the current Ladies go into the Jarz.
here is my ladies as of lights out this Morning
6 17 2015 UD 1
6 17 2015 UD 4

6 17 2015 UD 5

6 17 2015 UD 6

This has been a great run so far and the Loompa Farms Black Yeti and Under Dog that is in the wings for the next round should be as enjoyable.
Peace and Good growin Vibes to yaz
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So here is a Small addition to the FlyinJStable Stables, I understand Very little about the Ceramic Metal Halide BUT it is a very good addition to an already good lighting system with HPS and other
Well I was way out in NO where Ville and a Little Lighting and fixture shop had big Going out of Business signs
posted so I stopped and spent too much time looking for Stuff
it was picker heaven
well I came across a whole case of these for $ 25.oo
Lights

Reading through some other threads and If Im not mistaken @Coir used this same bulb in a 400w HPS ballast set up
Now with the use of the CMH I have A UNSTOPPABLE SPECTRUM
Or maybe a New Tanning Bulb.
Peace farmers and I will keep you up to date as I installed the light last night and Oh boy its a Perdy Bright
the whole case cost me less than Lunch cost.
Still fun to search.
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Last night in the Box before everything gets Jar-ed Up fer da Cure.
The Mikado and Nyvia II fillin the most this round
TotalRound6
This is after a few early 4th of July Gifts were Jarred up,
The Stable is Getting a lil Better... @ o.73 per watt
The more I am able to gift the more I can Help, I can Help because of the Farm so thank you for helping me
Help Others.
peace Farmers
FlyJ

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Freakin beautiful plants man, you put on an awesome, detailed grow show and what a bounty of dankness awaits you and the people you help out with your meds. I love stopping through here and seeing the level of care and honesty comin' from your stable. Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. Much respect for the Green Wizard Fly J!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thank you I have found peace and Happiness in life again. I have to share.
It is something to grow the gift of a smile and a few good days to some Great People.
The look on the faces of the ones We help make it worth it the Most.
Peace

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

BUGs SUCK ! ! ! !
Looks like I am going to be doing a full tear down, The seeded ladies and some of my prized ladies are Spider mited
It seems that I get two great runs then Boom they crop back up
I treat well with AsaMax Monteray and even use Clean green but never seems to get um all. I change close I stay clean But It seems they are coming in from outside or from my sister always bringing house plants in IDK but this has to stop....
so this time its all coming down.
I will be BACK.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Its Down to 2 flowering plants
My Chem soda with seeds
and Nyvia II with GSC bx
she be caring some of the Next step in my Nyvia II project
I dont care to much about the Budz Just the SEEDS
In the Nyvia/girl scout Cookies
so I will see um through to the end, she dont look to good lol

As Far as the rest are concerned No worries I have Cuts Thanks to My EZ cloner

I have a 35 gallon rubber maid I use for Bubbling my water and mixed a dunk solution held each plant upside down in the Mix for 90 seconds each.
doing it again tonight to guarantee the clones I took stay mite free.
The rest are history.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

man, glad to hear that you have cuts of all your plants and you didn't lose them all!!

Top Bottom