Crawl crawl Attic Attic

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Doing pretty good yea Get up and walk lower the sodium intake and drink water like a fish lol
I do feel much better and getting more and more energy moving about, IDK about walking down to my store and back but its a place to start.
LoL
I wish I was my Cat.... Now she has the Life. Minus the fur balz.
Kitty 1

Peace FlyJ

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Glad to hear you're feeling better FlyingJ.

One step at a time will give good results. I care for my elderly mother whom deals with issues dictating similar rules and it's frustrating and can be difficult at first but after a few months you'll be wondering why you didn't start sooner lol.

One Love,
tobh

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Glad to hear you're feeling better
Thanks Broski
Its Way kewl to have my phone blowin up with friends who I have Met here and there
and all the pm E mails and comments from my Grower breeder Family Makes a Dude Smile ya know
I love the life I have now Just wish I had started a few years sooner, With all the Patients and Vets I make smile
Its the Best Medicine in the world.
So I will get up, keep taking care of me, And stick around fer a while.....
doing my part to spread the Natural Way. Its a Great day to Share and Gift someOne a Smile
Peace FlyJ

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Doing pretty good yea Get up and walk lower the sodium intake and drink water like a fish lol
I do feel much better and getting more and more energy moving about, IDK about walking down to my store and back but its a place to start.
LoL
I wish I was my Cat.... Now she has the Life. Minus the fur balz.
View attachment 546938
Peace FlyJ

Am I the only one that sees this cat pic an hears a raspy deep voice saying, "Pet me bitch, I'd pet me." Lmfao

Cat has some personality Fly, sorry about ur health issues, glad ya feeling better.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

lad ya feeling better.
I am and my Kitty says thank you yes she is a Hoot.
As far as my grow My Nyvia Collection breeding show is Not looking so great They are yellow bad
But I know my schedual for feeding and the tea ACT is the same so Im not to sure whats the issue this go with the vegging plants
11 14 2015 UD 4

If you see the lower older leaves all yellow that a Nitrogen and or Mg but its not having issues in the other vegging plants and Nothing seems to be out
The PH is great the amount of Water the same . But I will figure it out
The 3rd pheno of Nyvia is a Cookie leaner and doing great.....

11 19 2015 UD 2
11 19 2015 UD 3

Cant wait to get her flowered up and a few Cuts off I am hoping she is as big as my Nyvia II with the Cookies Kick.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Yea I be keeping the Mountain Stable Happy, No more plyin at the house, The new location
is straight up lettin me do that Grow Thing.
Peace @MIKEZILLA

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I started with Just Me ya know and the Changes this amazing plant helped me with was just to great to keep to myself,
My sisters Dbl Mastectomy, the meds made her super sic, so she started, then a few of the ladies in her support group.....
Myself going to the PTSD group at the VA I made sure I shared what was working for me.
its only been a Few Min but Gifting 16 Jars of FlyinJ-Vibes out this Thanksgiving kinda made me relize I could
do more By sharing how to grow it them-self
so I found a few guys who had the room and the willingness to help out the J man
Operating on a GIFT for the Vets and the Care given Only We try to do the Next right thing...
Still have to follow a careful line but I know in my heart its the right Path for Me
My time on Planet earth to do... Help as Meany as I can before I go.
Cant wait to share Nyvia III with EVERY-ONE....
11 28 2015 UD 3a
This, I know in my heart will be some really amazing Medicine, But if it takes 10 more years to find the Best
Plant for PTSD I WILL FIND HER.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I started with Just Me ya know and the Changes this amazing plant helped me with was just to great to keep to myself,
My sisters Dbl Mastectomy, the meds made her super sic, so she started, then a few of the ladies in her support group.....
Myself going to the PTSD group at the VA I made sure I shared what was working for me.
its only been a Few Min but Gifting 16 Jars of FlyinJ-Vibes out this Thanksgiving kinda made me relize I could
so I found a few guys who had the room and the willingness to help out the J man
Operating on a GIFT for the Vets and the Care given Only We try to do the Next right thing...
Still have to follow a careful line but I know in my heart its the right Path for Me
View attachment 553994 This, I know in my heart will be some really amazing Medicine, But if it takes 10 more years to find the Best
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

You are an awesome human. Respect.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

View attachment 553994 This, I know in my heart will be some really amazing Medicine, But if it takes 10 more years to find the Best
Peace Farmers
FlyJ
Thought id drop in to say whats up to the big weed wizard flyin J ++vibes and mad respect for keeping it real in the biggest and coolest way. You the man brotha. Keep doin the damn thing!

Gguy

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Peace Farmers
FlyJ
Mad respect for you

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Capulator
Always a great feelin when you swing through and drop some Positive Vibes in the House of the FlyJ Thanks Homee....
It is because of all your info you have shared and your OG-BioWar, as to why, my Ladies Be Looking Good.

@gardnguyahoy
As much as I can Gift without Pissin On the wrong Boots I will do My best.
Thank you for the Positive Vibes Bro.
All the Ladies Be cloned and poppin roots so its time to Flip the Gerlz in there new Home,
My next set of Pics May be few and far between but here are the Ladies in the Line Up.

1st Is Nyvia III starting with Pheno 1:
12 10 2015 UD 10
She was a Bit slower at 1st than the others But she is Full on looking good Now.
12 10 2015 UD 11

Next is My Unreal 7 leaf Leather lady in all her Kick AZZ Vibes, she smells of Fire and Fuel, with a hit of Wicked.
12 10 2015 UD 3
she is One sticky girl with a full load of Branches fer some sweet Nug sites
12 10 2015 UD 1
Nyvia III #5 Pheno 4-5 leaf Let her get to close and she will bring you to your Bees Knees.
12 10 2015 UD 4
all of um are going to have some full size Smiles and no matter what thats what she is here for. The Smiles.
12 10 2015 UD 6

I have a few Others I will post Later.
Super growing for the Health of it, Peace Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@MIKEZILLA
Super grow Vibes to yaz,
I am havin a Killer time playin with the coco, here are a few More of the Ladies getting there flip on
Here is the Bodhi that made it to the Final round of eliminations, She is a DJ Shorts Blueberry x Apollo 11 f3 Male
Yea I be diggin this Pheno.
12 10 2015 UD 3
12 10 2015 UD 4

12 10 2015 UD 2

When I 1st started the Bodhi gear I had a few issues and out of the Ashes of burnt leaves and poor growth this fine lady emerged. She is one sweet smelling tight noded Lady. Keeping her because of her ability to persevere.
Rocket Gerl.
Nyvia I 1a

And a few more cuts of the Original Nyvia II will be joining the fun.
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Somethin else I have to share I have been waiting to get My 1st Clone ONLY Ladies for some time and
Here In the House of the Flyin J... I have a few now that will be going to help other Veterans who chose to Medicate with a Natural Herb inset of all the BS Prescriptions......... Like The J man was on..
anti psychotic antidepressant Narcotic pain dehumanizing R/X they have been forced to endure, WELL NO MORE
Now I have a few more Elites to Share>>>>>>>> Like the Yeti and the UnderDog of Loompa Farms
Now I have GG4, Dead Head and Casy Cookies to Flower into HOT AZZ MEDS
*I UNDERSTAND NOT ALL ARE CLONE ONLY BUT ALL ARE APPRECIATED
12 10 2015 UD 1
Thank you Brother You KNOW WHO YOU ARE. My Mystery gifters all know WHo you are and are Appreciated more than words Can say.
They be small now But will be rockin like The Dead Soon
UD 1
Is the Cookies Come out to play too. She be sleepin in this Pic
UD 1
To me its all about Doing what we can to Help each other
Thanks to some great Growers and Breeders I can say Our group in the Deep south are very Lucky to have such great people helping Thank you
FlyJ

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Farmers Happy New Year and Positive Vibes To ALL.
Been Super Busy making all the Cuts Happy and I wanted to make sure to have My Back ups before I flipped the Next line in the House of J.
with 3 Nyvia III in flower and a Bad to the Bone Bodhi I have a few Casey's Cookies and FPOG that share the Room this time.
So far the 2016 is Shapin to be Frosty Freeze Happy Nug Zone
Nyvia III
1 5 2016 UD 8
FPog
1 5 2016 UDFP 2

Bodhi Gear
1 5 2016 UD 1

1 5 2016 UD 4
Keep it Green Farmers
FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom