• Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Just Love the Shots of the Nyvia III's
Plus the Bodhi and DeadHeads
this flower room Reeks of Dank E doodle Green Leaves
1 8 2016 UD 5

1 8 2016 UD 7

The Ladies Be Looking Good and Smellin Stellar.
Switching the Light cycle tonight 15 more min of Darkness, By doing the increase in very small steps the Winter Sun can be better emulated.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey All
Here is a Update on the Stable... I have been havin some fun with all the great Ladies, Its a medley of smells and colors that keeps the smile on my face.
The part of the flowering That I enjoy the most still is the 4-7 weeks where the plant Changes, Leaves do there color thang and the Crystals gleam with Natural energy.
I find myself sitting for who knows how long in the stable just looking and watching fan leaves dance in harmony with the moving air. Its Great therapy No matter how Stressful a day gets or what mood I start with, By the time I leave the Flowering room my Peace and Serenity is Monumental.
I could only be who I am By this grace of this wonderful Plant and the Help the you all on the farm.
The House of the Flyin J
Mikado
View attachment 512828
The room
View attachment 512829Fillin in Nice
View attachment 512830
Frost of the Widow in Poison Ivy, the smell of the Chem Soda & Yeti F3's makes it ALL worth the hard work..View attachment 512831
Peace
FlyJ
Here is an Update at 45 days in the House of the Flyin J
I am getting the word that My Mikado will be an EARLY finisher Like 45-50 days....Wow
so I started the flush and the rest of the room will be added to as the current Ladies go into the Jarz.
here is my ladies as of lights out this Morning
View attachment 516737 View attachment 516738
View attachment 516742
View attachment 516745
This has been a great run so far and the Loompa Farms Black Yeti and Under Dog that is in the wings for the next round should be as enjoyable.
Peace and Good growin Vibes to yaz
FlyJ
Last night in the Box before everything gets Jar-ed Up fer da Cure.
The Mikado and Nyvia II fillin the most this round
View attachment 520811This is after a few early 4th of July Gifts were Jarred up,
The Stable is Getting a lil Better... @ o.73 per watt
The more I am able to gift the more I can Help, I can Help because of the Farm so thank you for helping me
Help Others.
peace Farmers
FlyJ
WOW
Its been a bit Just wanted to stop by and say whats up,
I am officially in the cleaning phase, Its time to Do Nyvia V YETI #10 and Mikado

Still alive still gift-in to the Ones who need it the most
Updates to come. Happy Halloween ! ! !
FlyJ

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
WOW
Its been a bit Just wanted to stop by and say whats up,
I am officially in the cleaning phase, Its time to Do Nyvia V YETI #10 and Mikado

Still alive still gift-in to the Ones who need it the most
Updates to come. Happy Halloween ! ! !
FlyJ
Welcome back to the farm. Always good to have the seasoned farmers back. I’ve gifted beans to quite a few farmers and it’s a great feeling! Happy grows.
BurnZ

LarryjohnBird

LarryjohnBird

Bro you have been such an inspiration. Been watching these grows since 2015!!!!!!

Once I figure things out here(prohib state, kid with special needs so the state visits frequently), your wisdom is taking me and the homies back to the stars!

Also, do you have your OLD profile picture lying around still? I really wanted to turn that into a poster one day......

Much love,

Top Bottom