• Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

11 30 2014 UpDate 1

11 30 2014 UpDate 5

All I can say is IMHO for a f1 I lucked out BIG Time
She smells out of this world and she is covered with frost at 23 days
I am givin her 890 ppm Jacks Pro full on . . . .with Caps tea mixes once a week.
Nyvia Vibes
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Early Shot this morning before bed-Dee-By Night night for the Girls,
I am able to maintain 81 w/Lights on and 72 lights off all day now with Fresh air pulled from inside the Veg room. Next @30days I will reduce the light to 10.5/13.5, reduce the Jacks and add a touch more (P)( +.25 grm )(K)(.1 Grm) to the the Flowering side of my Nute Mix.
12 3 2014 UpDate 1

Still one of the nicest looking Plants IMHO the J has grown and Fun to Smell
LoL
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I been working on getting a few Clones of My Nyvia II as Back up and also to see how she dose in the rooting and bounce Back
so On the day she was flipped I took 2 Cuttings and both made it with out a hitch,
I took the cuts right to a Mix of AZOS powder and OG-BioWar RootPac NutePac Tea and into the Coco Hempy container
Looking like she is Keeping me proud.

12 3 2014 UpDate 3

Peace Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Cuz I spent the day doing a OG BioWar Tea and extra time with the girls I wanted to take a few more shots of how they are doing
I think the leaf to bud ratio is a bit too much But will be looking for the nugs to fill in as I am only on Day 28 in flower I should get a healthy amount from the one Nyvia II plant. I still am mezmorised by the frost on the fan leaves for sure....
12 3 2014 UpDate 4

Seems every day she surprises me with more Frosty goodness
12 3 2014 UpDate 5

12 3 2014 UpDate 6
She may not be the biggest or the bad super bud from back in the day but she is mine and I am very proud of her . . . .
My Nyvia II just a plant from fate and grown with Love
Having Fun
FlyJ

J

Janus

I wasn't gonna post here as I didn't want to appear to be stalking Cap. However, I saw you have a Hot Shot pest strip in one of those pics and I feel compelled to offer a small warning. They work incredibly well to deter all manner of insects but the gas they give off is not cool to inhale or get on your skin. I've used them a bunch over the years but if I was going to work in the room, I would close them up, toss in a ziploc and then vent the room. If you're inclined here's a read on the active ingredient.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

small warning

Totally Agree and yes I pull it from the room when I am in there for any length of time
I have a bad spiders and jumping cricket eaters problem where I flower so I use it to keep um out....
I remove it on day 30 and rely solely on the plants own immune system after that....
The farm taught me..
Nothing on the flowers, try to stay organic for healthy sake and to have a minimum flush 7-10 days.
I know its not the best Idea to use it at all
but due to the cold it can get bad where I am at. . .
Bug free zone Vibes
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Keep up the good work Fly J

I said this and I will always say this from the heart. Before the Farm, I was not living a quality life on all the pain meds and the antidepressants from the VA...
But thanks to the Farmers breeders and Staff here I found life is Gratifying and enjoyable Its down right FUN again.....
You ALL have been more than you will ever know to this Veteran.
Thank you Farm and
Thank you for the Great Support Tree master Capulator. . . .
A grateful Grower of fun FlyJ

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

That's some incredible karmic energy put into those plants! Have you read the book "The Celestine Prophecy"? Molecules behave different when they are observed "what the bleep do we know" . Watching your grow is of the ranks of a symphony composed by a team!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I just love to Grow:

So Nyvia II is obviously too Bushy and will start to have issues under the Canopy as the light will never reach so I spent two hr with her last night cleaning up her Sexy legs and she seemed to much happy-er with that extra mess trimmed off. spending time with the girls did them and I a world of good, We Talked and they shared with me something I could never get from a Therapist,
They are really great listeners.
12 5 2014 UpDate 3

She is so much better looking now
12 5 2014 UpDate 5

My lights should be able to reach all her Special places Now.
12 5 2014 UpDate 8

Peace Farmers FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have a lot to learn about plant breeding if I want to make my Nyvia II bigger, its been 30 days and she has the frost just not the size
of her flowers.... BUT I still loves her with all my happy heart.
Gives me great pleasure to see her every day and watch as she changes into a mature Lady.

FYI... I did another newbe mistake and missed her under the lights with the wrong spray bottle, now all her little hairs are browning up....
She is pissed at me for that and I tried to apologize but that wasn't enough
. Hope she isnt too damaged.
12 7 2014 UpDate 8

12 10 2014 UpDate 1

I like hanging out with the ladies and watching the light bounce off the leaves as the fans pass over em.
such a good day to talk with a plant ya love.
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

My Nyvia II she is One special start For me.
D
E

35 Days in Flower she has Some very Lovely Traits that are a good start, Very strong branches lots of frost and EZ to Feed,
I wonder how she would do with a Male MoonDawg Dusting . . . . . .
Sending Out the Nyvia II Vibes
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

There is so much more to this then rolling it up and smokin, lol
If I am to be honest I must go with the Facts
The buds are not there on my Nyvia II
Once I finish her up I will run a few clones to see if she produces a better sized cola, then decide whats next
Do I cross her with a Higher yielding strain like MoonDawg or
If I get a Poison Ivy Male from Medusa's gear I will go with that fer sure. . . . .
12 13 2014 UpDate 4

I did mess up when I sprayed her down a few weeks back so Maybe that's why the bud sites kinda fell short, Well Like I said she is Frosty She has a wonderful smell and some strong ass branching, Time will tell.
She is a Pretty Plant and for the FlyJ that's Cool. for now. Peace

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Sativied your breeding for whorts has been one of my biggest inspirations and its much more than the smoke but the grow
I have had loses and have had some serious fun and that's the kicker for me Its is the love of the Grow.

Thanks Sati Man

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

12 15 2014 UpDate 2

Lemon Pledge with Serious OG fuel undertones, she is getting very LOUD LOUDER . . . . .
Cut back on the clones of her so I can have a few more weeks before I over crowd the veg room and Then gives me a chance to bend and crop the shit out of them, I want to just see a straight up even group of colas off the clones for the next run.
If her clones bud up well Maybe there is a chance for her.......
12 15 2014 UpDate 3

Having a Moment with my Girls this morning was a nice way to start the day as I had VA appointments all afternoon
Peace FlyJ
BTW its Only 35 Daze not 39 I need to learn to count with more than my toes and fingers
yes I am high

Last edited:
Top Bottom