Crazy Branching On Accidental Reveg Plants

• Thread starter UncleRuuckus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Raising the lights will make some stretch but screen em and just let nature do its thing. I wouldn’t stress about this. Been there many times and it’s gonna be fine. Shading will just stunt the growth and maybe cause premature flowering and you would get larf. Allow time to do its thing. Like I said you worrying too much. She will be fine. Just needs more time. If it was September then I’d stress but man you still have months before the natural sunlight causes it to flower

Madbud

Madbud

Raising the lights will make some stretch but screen em and just let nature do its thing. I wouldn’t stress about this. Been there many times and it’s gonna be fine. Shading will just stunt the growth and maybe cause premature flowering and you would get larf. Allow time to do its thing. Like I said you worrying too much. She will be fine. Just needs more time. If it was September then I’d stress but man you still have months before the natural sunlight causes it to flower
I’m raising the sun, put her between the fence and shed which isn’t shaded overhead but will only get about an hour or two of direct afternoon sun instead of all day. I’ll let you know what happens.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Shading doesn't cause premature flowering outdoors. I have grown plants in nearly all shade before outdoors when things were more incognito. Yields were measley and larfy as hell, but no premature flowering. My much younger cousin has used that spot for the last few years without problems (besides shit yields and slow growing plants) Sorry @Jack og I just don't agree with that statement when it comes to outdoor. Indoor is whole nother beast. But I do agree with just about everything else. But there are many micro climates.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Shading doesn't cause premature flowering outdoors. I have grown plants in nearly all shade before outdoors when things were more incognito. Yields were measley and larfy as hell, but no premature flowering. My much younger cousin has used that spot for the last few years without problems (besides shit yields and slow growing plants) Sorry @Jack og I just don't agree with that statement when it comes to outdoor. Indoor is whole nother beast. But I do agree with just about everything else. But there are many micro climates.
Yea agree with micro climate. Here where I am I have that damn marina layer and if I put it under any shade , sucker flowers, but agree outdoor grows up in the hills are usually all shaded and if you don’t get full light the yields do suck. It’s why i setup a green house and i supplement with lights few hours on sun up/down.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Wow..ok bro. Your posting to the wrong thread...Is there anyone competent on here with any actual knowledge?
Reveg is not bad , it causes more side branching and more actual veg so it'll grow bushier than regular. But it does take a while to see some growth but once it starts growing it'll seem like you fimed every branch

plattjosh44

plattjosh44

I h
So I accidentally put my clones outside too early (on 4/20.. Dumb stoner move). They grew normally for a few weeks but then began to flower. They were in flower mode for about a week or 2 before the light outside put them back into vegg. It was not long enough to produce any buds worth harvesting so I just let the plants do their thing. Its been about a month now that they have been back in the vegg and they are producing CRAZY amounts of branching. My question is if anyone else expierenced this and if so, how did it turn out for you? Ill add some pictures to ahow what I'm talking about. View attachment 811399 View attachment 811401 View attachment 811403 View attachment 811405
Ave a purple punch that is doing it. How did yours do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom