Crazy tall autos in the greenhouse

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

These autos are crazy tall. They were transplanted into these pots around first week of June. They got a heavy dusting of mykos and didnt skip a beat during transplant. The last pic hasn't started flowing yet but its a monster. A couple of thess are from @Poekie , the others are for Twenty20. Might dust the bottom of these with some pollen i have.

Crazy tall autos in the greenhouse
Crazy tall autos in the greenhouse 2
Crazy tall autos in the greenhouse 3
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
These autos are crazy tall. They were transplanted into these pots around first week of June. They got a heavy dusting of mykos and didnt skip a beat during transplant. The last pic hasn't started flowing yet but its a monster. A couple of thess are from @Poekie , the others are for Twenty20. Might dust the bottom of these with some pollen i have.
Damn homie! What strain is that? I had some herer that went bonkers like that before. Killer.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Ohh fantastic, lovely to see !
Looks like the greenhouse is a great place for autos, that way they get much bigger.
Well done !!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Damn homie! What strain is that? I had some herer that went bonkers like that before. Killer.
First pic is x factor from Twenty20, second pic is Pina from Poekie
Ohh fantastic, lovely to see !
Looks like the greenhouse is a great place for autos, that way they get much bigger.
Well done !!
Last year they were only half this size when they finished. Less food, more microbes this year

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

That’s quite a distance between nodes. Good luck.
I’ve been unable to get my plants to veg over 12” and they are stacking like crazy right now at 36 days. Is it safe to flip to flower now?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Well, buds stack. Sounds like they flip them selves. So treat them like they are in flour. but you have to start a thread, so we know what you are talking about. Any updates from the greenhouse, dream fox. What happened?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Well, buds stack. Sounds like they flip them selves. So treat them like they are in flour. but you have to start a thread, so we know what you are talking about. Any updates from the greenhouse, dream fox. What happened?
Dreaded spider mites, going to harvest them soon and do a straight water bud wash. Just not sure where to dry them. Normally i dry in my garage but thats where my tents are.

Top Bottom