Cree 3000k ???

• Thread starter dnewsome2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Don't really have the time to do the research or the build on an LED grow light. Is there any on Amazon that have a good cree 3000k In 3 watt LEDs that anyone could recommend? what is the best Cree 3000k on the market right now? I don't need anything huge only using it for supplemental lighting next to my galaxyhydro 300. Would really like 3 watt dimmable LEDs for the efficiency and reduced Heat as I understand it.

sixstring

sixstring

Don't really have the time to do the research or the build on an LED grow light. Is there any on Amazon that have a good cree 3000k In 3 watt LEDs that anyone could recommend? what is the best Cree 3000k on the market right now? I don't need anything huge only using it for supplemental lighting next to my galaxyhydro 300. Would really like 3 watt dimmable LEDs for the efficiency and reduced Heat as I understand it.
if your stuck on low power leds take a look at these panels/kits

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

if your stuck on low power leds take a look at these panels/kits
I wound up buying some more cxa3070s. I bought this roleadro on Amazon. I don't have the time for a build I work a lot and I really didn't need much more light. The heat sinks blow but it actually puts out a really nice Spectrum. I am now pushing about 80 watts per square foot. I use the Galaxy Hydros for about four hours of sunrise and 4 hours of sunset and switch the other set of cobs on for 4 hours at high noon just for fun LOL./gp/aw/d/B01IVQ96WW/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497146183&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=roleadro+3000k+cob+led+grow+light&dpPl=1&dpID=31uNsFn1yhL&ref=plSrch

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
There was a thread here where a guy was killing it with 3528 led strips, he claimed they were special ones but Ive wanted to buy some and line a ceiling since...

sixstring

sixstring

That kits sold out
yeah all their stuff is always listed as sold out.if you email them and place an order its never more than a few weeks till your holding boards in hand.he may tell you he has boards and heatsinks just no driver for your item,so you just order your own driver.but they are getting to where they are keeping up on everything pretty decent.i almost think they list em as sold out so some idiot from ebay doesnt buy them all for resale idk,

N

needlights

LEDfullspectrum.com lights use CREE XTE 3000K chips.

Welight

Welight

Best Cree 3000k right now is XPG-3, if power leds are your jam these are waay out in front
Cheers
Mark

Top Bottom