Creme Fraiche

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Round 8 indoor or so. One more grow till I get a bigger space so lets do this. Milf hunting season. This grow is being done 100% organic ACT. 30+ seedlings. Let's see what I'm working with.

4 Orange Kush x Chemo. 2nd day of Flower
Creme fraiche 4

10 NL #5 x Serenity. non fem
Creme fraiche

6 fem pre 98 Bubba kush bx3 and the cali connect mixed pack
Creme fraiche 3

2 key x sourbubble. non fem
Creme fraiche 2

Three fems from ch9: bubba kush, critical mass, white shark all crossed with jack herrer 33.

Oh... They will all be topped with some creme fraiche!!!

Creme fraiche 5

jagle

jagle

nice serious seeds there man, hope all goes well.

im along for the ride

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Variety

Should give you a spectrum of smoking flavors and stones, hope all is well with you and yours. Will be watching

mal

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Do you bust out the shake weight to get pumped before you work on those girls?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

They make tiny shake weights to put on the colas of your plants. If you have like 20 plants in there thats like a possible 20 ol' fashion's.

Images

Everything cali connect has popped and ima place them into rockwool today. Im giving the 3 ch9 fems to my roomie. Outta mota's 10 nl#5 x serenity's 9 have sprouted and are off to the races. I'm hoping to get at least 15 fems total. Hoping.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I have wanted to set up a buddy with a panda tent. I was thinking the 2x2 wood style. You could even get fancy and add a real door if you were goin for broke. Don't forget the duct tape! It's good for the after party too!

-TF

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I have wanted to set up a buddy with a panda tent. I was thinking the 2x2 wood style. You could even get fancy and add a real door if you were goin for broke. Don't forget the duct tape! It's good for the after party too!

-TF

Wood makes quality tents but...

Unless it's gonna stay there for a while I wouldn't go with wood. Unless he goes bigger and wants to use it as a veg room or something. PVC works just fine for me. I put a bars half way down the height of the tent to keep the walls from caving in from the inline fan. I use those zipper doors they sell in the paint section at home depot. Once that's on I cut the length of the tent at the top and bottom where the zipper and put velcro. Door solved. Hope that makes sense as i am whacked out on flu medicine.

I came upon 18 clones. 10 alien og, 4 tahoe og's. 4 Rocklocks will be put in a smaller tent under a 400. I'm gonna take 1 of each for momma's. I'll post pics after this fever dies down. I've caught 2 flu's this season. WTF.

Trich. I never forget the duct tape.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

With all due respect gentlemen, I'm gonna do some growing.

SAM 0651

G

ganjherbsmoke

lookin good bro
this thread has me dying remembering the episode lol

yo im curious how did you make the corners on your pvc set up? i was trying to put together a frame for a 5x10 and was thinking of just epoxying two elbows together cuz i could never find cornered 3 ways or the right 4 way connectors since i gotta do poles in the middle of the tent as well

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I don't know how to explain so here. t joints with collars.

SAM 0653

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I hear you on the quick takedown of the PVC. Zipper door that makes sense. Lots of Robitussin, now you're talking! Sorry the flu got your monkey ass. I have had some years where I got it 3 times. Ridiculous! Looking good on that clone come up there! What's with the rocklocks?

-TF

Top Bottom