Creme Fraiche

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Lol. I forgot about this thread. I went to Hawaii and stayed a little longer then anticipated and came back to an insect infested garden. Oh well. Anyways ill be posting in this thread from now on.

Anyways are guys ready to deglaze this Fûkn pan.?.?...

It's looks and smells like a weed grenade went off in my house and I love it. Ill post better pics when shits dried. It's way to packed in there at the moment.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Haha. Looking through the threads and found this sucker. Sorry bout the antics guys was a party addict back then.

Lots of fails and success's in the past couple years along with life doing its thing. But that's how u gain knowledge and experience I guess so here I am. Mostly gonna start this up again cause it's a lot easier for me to document grows as this is a test room and have a few strains going. (lame excuse o_O ). Plus I'd like ur guys critique as you farmers are quite smart.

Flower: 2 gavy's
12000 btu window a/c
co2 but is off at the moment cause of the staggered harvests
Amazon c02 sniffer
30pint dehuey ran to a drain
4 oscillating fans
6 inch always running with a scrubber
Basic!!!

Veg: 1 400w led
Multiple t5's
Tons of fans with constant running 4inch exhaust

You guys will eventually see the rest.... Here's some pics till I go tonight. Already posted in a mota thread.

Pre 98

White Widow

Some good ol classics. Till later.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Day 26

White widows harvested. I really can't decided if I wanna keep her.
IMG 2399
IMG 2400
IMG 2401
IMG 2402

New Plants In.
IMG 2404

Blue Dream (From Bag Seed)
IMG 2405

Chem
IMG 2406

Platinum Blue Dream (Cloned the shit outta her yesterday)
IMG 2407

White Widow
IMG 2408
IMG 2409

Candy Chem x Long Bottom Leaf (rocking 2 other phenoes) I need to feed them more.
IMG 2410
IMG 2411

Blue Dream
IMG 2412
IMG 2413

Chem
IMG 2414
IMG 2417

Oh yeah. BMR
IMG 2418

Sorry bout the Lights on pics. Just not that pretty yet.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I apologize for the pics right off the bat. Focused on the leaves not the bud. First flush. molasses and florakleen. I'd say 2 more weeks.3 for some. Cutting them at 3 no matter what.
IMG 2432
IMG 2433
Chem
IMG 2434
IMG 2435
2 Phenoes of candy chem x longbottomleaf. Mota Killed it here.
IMG 2436
IMG 2437
IMG 2438
White widow. Last run. I threw her away. to hermie prone.
IMG 2439
Blue Dreamfrom bag seed. Ol'faithful.
IMG 2440
IMG 2441
The test run group.
IMG 2442
Veg. Changed everything around. Those plants in 5 gals are new moms. That bushy bastard in the bottom left is a BMR male. Throws trichs in veg.
IMG 2443

Oops. forgot to picture the pre 98 bub in the flower so here she is finished. Straight coffee vanilla. Official coffee cut. Just tried my buds original bubba. OMG!!!! blew my tits off.
IMG 2444
IMG 2446
Keep it real farmers.

B

Burned Haze

Subbed bro ! Def looks like you got some upgrades :) kudos

Man I must say ur thread is banging on some awesome stains and very clean setup . Keep it up
BH

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice looking ww man - dont rem ever seeing it so purple - looks like it yielded well too

still on the fence about keeping her?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Subbed bro ! Def looks like you got some upgrades :) kudos

Man I must say ur thread is banging on some awesome stains and very clean setup . Keep it up
BH

thanks man. Yea rocking some classics and some new stuff. Could be cleaner honestly. Stepped down part time from the other job to work full time here so I can keep it as clean as I like it. Gonna get a dual zone after this run them its on. Thanks for stopping in.

nice looking ww man - dont rem ever seeing it so purple - looks like it yielded well too

still on the fence about keeping her?

Damn ML it's been a minute homie. To be honest I think it's a fake. I've never seen her turn purple either and be as unstable as she is. She threw nans in week 7 and that's enough. As potent and as mind numbing as her high is I don't have time to play her games. So yea. This will be her last run. How u doing man ? Hope all is well.

Well tomorrow is harvest. I'll post pics of the ladies either manana night or Sunday. All depends how many cervesas I drink. Lol. U know how to trimming is.

Keep it fraische.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Just snapped some pics. Load them up when I get home. Anyone hit the cannabis cup in San bernandino? Wanted to go but harvest was imminent.

Top Bottom