Crippy! '86 Og Kush

• Thread starter Stalks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

A dude at the hydro store said all chems have the tmv and that's why peopke up here are strating not to grow em anymore. I don't know what the fuck it is and I don't know if tmv even hurts the plants but the way that leaf looks is the exact thing he pointed out as tmv

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol id like ti see some old polaroids of this crippy pre diaper b.s. new digi pics of 28 yr old variety hardly prive a date.
shit ive fot the 1886 pre og. just gotta take my word. me n luther burbank actually bred all the og out there. :D:p

zeke

zeke

I'm not positive that is the Sunn- Hemp Mosaic Virus. There are a lot more symptoms, more photos would be nice. 86 krypto seems very interesting aside from douche like claims of OG inception. I'm from the Midwest and I first heard of the crippy or krypto in 94. A friend of a friend went to school in Florida. This dude would not shut up about how amazing this weed was. Dude had been on dead tour so he knew good weed. He was down there in the mid to late eighties. I'm thinking it was just indoor hydro SeedBank gear. Timing is right. The name crippy or krypto was just a blanket term for hydro in my opinion. Anyone know what Neville thinks OG is? I can't think of anyone in a better position to recognize strains from that time period.

william76

william76

This might sound stupid,couldnt it be a chem x,with the tmv?and can they prove how long they've had it,?and has anyone sampled it?if they were real breeders who cared about the plant and not their pockets,things would be a lot better,your hurting the cause, you pair of dickheads!but it's everywhere,greedy breeders,seed greeders should be called,like the other guy selling fake loompas,probably fake seeds too,people should be as honest about genetics as possible,were all meant to be in this together,right?were good at self policing here on the farm,where I sincerely believe. We havesome of the best breeders in the world,without the infighting and backbiting,you get with some other places,76

true grit

true grit

He was down there in the mid to late eighties. I'm thinking it was just indoor hydro SeedBank gear. Timing is right. The name crippy or krypto was just a blanket term for hydro in my opinion. Anyone know what Neville thinks OG is? I can't think of anyone in a better position to recognize strains from that time period.

Tellin ya late 80's is when my homie said he had hooked neville with the kush4, maple kushes, etc. Homie said there were already some OG'esque phenos in those...prob just took a lil work on neville/seed bank end.

Fwiw on tmv...thought that shit is drastic. Supposed to ravage things if its really tmv. I could see being an offshoot virus of some sort but variegation in our plants is pretty easily remedied by food or ph correction.

zeke

zeke

Wouldn't one require an electron scanning microscope to actually determine the presence of this alleged virus? Most of the photos that come up in a search were obviously taken by not too bright chimps. They all look like hurt plants in hurt environments. Not one photo has an ESM in the frame. Just blown out trailer paneling and filthy grows...Is TMV the new excuse shitty growers use when a cut gives them trouble?

william76

william76

Yeah,im sure any long term grower has seen this before,i don't know. about tmv,but it's caused by quite a few other things,sometimes it's unexplainable,76

PinkyDaDevil

PinkyDaDevil

This might sound stupid,couldnt it be a chem x,with the tmv?and can they prove how long they've had it,?and has anyone sampled it?if they were real breeders who cared about the plant and not their pockets,things would be a lot better,your hurting the cause, you pair of dickheads!but it's everywhere,greedy breeders,seed greeders should be called,like the other guy selling fake loompas,probably fake seeds too,people should be as honest about genetics as possible,were all meant to be in this together,right?were good at self policing here on the farm,where I sincerely believe. We havesome of the best breeders in the world,without the infighting and backbiting,you get with some other places,76
I'm pretty positive I heard this supakauai guy call in to the Adam Dunn show, said his Dad and some other guy were the original breeders of it. :rolleyes:

kgp

kgp

He posted on ig how he got the cut labeled ny og from Dave. And that's the original crippy cut that he got back. I have been watching his feed on ig. No doubt it looks like a quality og. All the hype and different stories have me questioning his motives for stirring thr pot and feeding into drama.

"My pops bred the original og in Hawaii, he gave it to people he shouldn't of. We lost the cut. I got it back many years later from dave labeled New York og."

But don't forget the long story of the surfer dude that brought it to Hawaii many years back.

Seems like a tall tale.

I got a crippie cut from sunshine state seeds. It's good, looks og but lacks much flavor of other og's I've sampled.

Top Bottom