Critical Jack, Blackwater, Chocolope, and Silvertip

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Looks like your Blackwater is foxtailing a bit as well. I've got a pheno that really puts out. She frosts up and goes dark purple if I can get the room temps down. Funny thing, I gave a cut to a friend up in NorCal and he ran it out doors and pulled 10lbs of it...with no foxtailing, while everytime I run it indoors I see foxtails. I'm going to be running her again real soon in a vertical setup and hopefully I can keep the temps down.

That silvertip looks amazing.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Jack, all of those girls are looking very sexy. The main difference I can see is that the Canna buds have a more stout, almost square, shape to them; the Botanicare buds are a bit more elongated and shaped like a fox's tail.

I must inquire, were the plants of the same strain clones from the same mom?

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

That silvertip looks ridiculous! Great work Jack

Thanks buddy. It is getting popular within my small circle.

Real nice

Much appreciated. Don't be surprised if I start copying your coco tables. Yours is the model that I would emulate.

Nice work, let us know how the taste comparison goes. Looks like canna has the upper hand a bit.

Thanks Z. Will do. It's really hard to tell at this point. Canna has the upper hand as far as amounts used. The most A & B I use are 15 ml. per gal. But with PBP the highest amount used is 25 ml. per gal. I will also add up costs associated with these runs for the bigger picture.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Looks like your Blackwater is foxtailing a bit as well. I've got a pheno that really puts out. She frosts up and goes dark purple if I can get the room temps down. Funny thing, I gave a cut to a friend up in NorCal and he ran it out doors and pulled 10lbs of it...with no foxtailing, while everytime I run it indoors I see foxtails. I'm going to be running her again real soon in a vertical setup and hopefully I can keep the temps down.

That silvertip looks amazing.

Thanks Celtic, my first run with Blackwater produced the real purple leaves in late flower, but I don't think I'll be able to get my temps down to do that this time, as this grow is in a different area. Interesting about the outdoor. I would love to see 10 lbs of Blackwater. It has some of the best appearance when finished. Good luck on your run.

Jack, all of those girls are looking very sexy. The main difference I can see is that the Canna buds have a more stout, almost square, shape to them; the Botanicare buds are a bit more elongated and shaped like a fox's tail.

I must inquire, were the plants of the same strain clones from the same mom?

Hey Gun, thanks for the kind words. Pretty accurate assessment.
Yes, the clones all came from the same moms.

I don't think I mentioned it, but I have a couple of each strain per different nutes. For the Canna side I have 3 CJs, 2 Chocos, 2 Silvertip, and 2 Blackwater. The PBP has 2 CJs, 2 Chocos, 1 Silvertip, and 2 Blackwater. Don't ask how I came up with those numbers, as I don't remember. Ha.
I've just been taking photos of the best 2 out of each strain. Come harvest I will showcase them all, but it will be a pain in the ass to keep them all straight while documenting, so I just keep putting it off. Ha.

Thanks all for stopping in.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Had to harvest a Blackwater and a Chocolope early. Fakkin' bud mold. Both from the Botanicare side.

Humidity in my tent is sometimes 62% RH.

I cut the cancer buds out and sprayed the areas with ISO and water. It wasn't much, but I didn't want to risk spreading to the others. They were just 3 days into week 8 and I usually run them 9 1/2 weeks.

What a kick in the balls. I had forgotten all the joys associated with growing in the PNW. :banghead:

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

A good friend hooked me up with a dehumidifier yesterday.

RH is dropping. Currently @ 58% with lights off.

I plan on sealing off the room that the tent is in to allow the dehum to work better. Right ow it is trying to pull all the moisture out of my basement.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Had to harvest a Blackwater and a Chocolope early. Fakkin' bud mold. Both from the Botanicare side.

Humidity in my tent is sometimes 62% RH.

I cut the cancer buds out and sprayed the areas with ISO and water. It wasn't much, but I didn't want to risk spreading to the others. They were just 3 days into week 8 and I usually run them 9 1/2 weeks.

What a kick in the balls. I had forgotten all the joys associated with growing in the PNW. :banghead:

Hey shit happens we just keepa growin
At least you caught it and it didnt spread and then you throw half in the trash.... Been there done that

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Update.

Getting ready to chop in a couple of days. Here's some shots.

Critical Jack PBP

6 7 13CJ PBP1

6 7 13CJ PBP3

6 7 13CJ PBP4

CJ Canna

6 7 13CJ1Canna

6 7 13CJCanna3

6 7 13CJCanna4

6 7 13CjCanna2
A

atomic punk

Hey Jack your girls look great nice stuff brother. I really like the close up of the chocolope. Let us know how the smoke turns out. Back in the day I smoked the real thai of all kinds and the smoke was extremely potent. I'm thinking of getting some Chocolope, Holy Grail and a couple OG beans. I am going to run some of my own as well. I have a very lot of x strains and have never run one bean. Per my wife and daughters suggestions I'm going to run Straw diesel, Wifi, White Master and Blue Dream all crossed with an Lemon Alien Dog male. I've completely torn down my set up and killed off my stock except one clone each of a few of my girls located at another location until my bug eradication is (I hope complete). Look forward to your finished product.

Top Bottom