Critical Mass Auto - First Grow Ever

• Thread starter Sim Karter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sim Karter

Sim Karter

What should I be doing in regards to light at this stage? Keeping them all in the dark or...?

jagle

jagle

no, now that they have shown the babbies leaves they need light now to grow

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

Another one is showing! I have 3 baby plants and 2 which seem to be coming through! :D

Pictures to come.

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

All 5 are up through the rockwool and I've assembled everything and moved the entire propogation chamber into the tent with the lights on 18/6.

Tomorrow will be going to get some larger rockwool cubes and soaking them in GreenFuse Root Stimulator.

Hopefully very soon they'll be ready to move into the hydro system.

jagle

jagle

sweet, great news, can you getta pic of all the babbies? and all the setup, so we can just have a look.

jagle

jagle

thanks, just wanna see how everything is set up, you know so we can tell you if your doing it right or wrong haha

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

jagle

jagle

right light needs to be closer, they are stretchy stretching..
also i dunno if its cos im high, but something looks kinda off, they lightness on the tips and curling. dunno maybe im over thinking things

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

Will take pictures of the setup tomorrow once the fan and everything is all setup, at the moment it's just thrown together so I could get them some light!

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

As for the stretching, they've been in a dark place for the last few days. I've literally put them under the light an hour ago so I'm hoping they wont go up so quick.

The lightness is down to the camera, for some reason under the light I'm using it started acting weird. The bulb I'm using...

I was reading the box, apparently it differs from standard HPS as it's got added blue! :)

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

About 3 feet at the moment, heat is too much until I get the fan in but I figured it's better than not having proper lights. Looked up at it, putting out mega light.

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

Are you saying I should bring my light cycles down to 16 or something?

jagle

jagle

no, im saying, that imagine youve never been outside before and you go somewhere on the equator with 50/60 degree heat, your gonna be cooked and not handle it, the light is too strong for the babies and you can end up doing some damage

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

Makes sense. Forgot to take the plastic off the reflector hood, took me almost an hour to figure out where the burning was coming from...

Still, they've had 9 hours of light today. Going to start 18 hour cycles tomorrow morning when I get everything hooked up, this time around will have the fan going and etc so should be able to bring the temp down a bit too.

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

about 27 on, 24 off. it's fkn boiling here and short of putting in an air con unit there's nothing i can do :(

Top Bottom