Critical Sensi Star - FGE - 27days

• Thread starter Farmer B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer B

Farmer B

Hey All!

My friend calls me Farmer B because im always in the garden, so that shall become my handle here. This is my first post ever just to talk about what i've got going on.

15gal Containers
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
GH FloraGrow(Veg Only)
GH FloraBloom(3ml-4ml Flower Only)
GH KoolBloom (2ml Flower Only)
GH Armor Si(1ml)
GH CaliMagic (3.5ml)
FF Big Bloom (15-30ml Flower Only)
Reverse Osmosis Water
(6) T-5 4' on the mothers
(1) 600W HPS bulb w/400w Digital Ballast in a OG growlite Hood (wowza)

Picture is from day 20/21

Farmer B

Farmer B

IMG 09531

Farmer B

Farmer B

This is my first time and had not heard of this breed until the seeds were in my hands. Seems to be going well so far! Frosty and growing!

Farmer B

Farmer B

Was just gifted purple pineberry and ak49 mothers to go with my critical sensi star and original sour diesel mothers!

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

man they have swelled, looking good farmer B.. How long did you veg for?

Farmer B

Farmer B

~4mos with a rough start (I thought I knew how to mix soil better than they did). I also had to chop it due to early-on space restrictions. I have since moved into a proper space.

IMG 0959
Farmer B

Farmer B

She says good morning/goodnight to all you out there. Everything still heading towards awesomeness.
IMG 09891

Farmer B

Farmer B

Good morning to all you farmers. Today is the day I go buy a scope! I believe i am spotting some cloudy trichs visually
IMG 09951
IMG 09991

Farmer B

Farmer B

I feel like such a newb. :\ I let my soil PH run amuck towards 5. Took appropriate action and added some lime to water and gave a healthy flushing.
IMG 10041

Farmer B

Farmer B

She responded well to the lime last night and swelled a tad on the main nugs, Hoping to have to mighty fine smoke :) no cloudy trichs yet.
IMG 10051

Farmer B

Farmer B

Does anyone use any other forums? These THCFarmer forums seem to be pretty quiet.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Farmer B your ladies are looking great I was running Ocean Forest for a while then I got a bad bag loaded with fungal gnats so be careful with the Ocean Forest. Keep up the good work

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Now What my friend's an i do we use a tin turkey pan an cook the soil on the BBQ grill to ensure we kill all the free loading pest that my come in the soil it makes life a little easier with less stress. But just my two cents tho

Top Bottom