Critical Sensi Star - FGE - 27days

• Thread starter Farmer B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer B

Farmer B

I keep watching these Greenhouse Seeds grow videos and they say "dry 1-2 weeks in a humidity controlled environment, then cure in paper bags 3-5 months." - there is no way i can wait 3-5 months MORE to smoke this.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

No way 3 to 5 months I do the paper bag when they are still moist then when they start getting a little crunchy on the out side then I j re jar them until the moisture is gone

Farmer B

Farmer B

Lots of branches are sagging. I went to re evaluate my nug denseness. 1/4" was too much give. Theres not alot at all. Im really impressed actually with as much shit as these girls have been through, and to not hermie or bitch too much, im quite happy. very dense :)

Farmer B

Farmer B

A few pictures of the leaning branches. No complaints from her this morning!
IMG 10241
IMG 10251
IMG 10261
IMG 10271

Farmer B

Farmer B

I did not see enough amber. I'm flushing until i see more. i found a patch but the rest is spotty. not even across the board. ill grab some pix here soon.

burn4me

burn4me

burn4me

burn4me

I keep watching these Greenhouse Seeds grow videos and they say "dry 1-2 weeks in a humidity controlled environment, then cure in paper bags 3-5 months." - there is no way i can wait 3-5 months MORE to smoke this.
yeah i watched a lot of their videos and was very disappointed in one of the strains they grew in their log that i bought from them b4 watching those videos. the Big Bang. they did grow from clone for the log too but it just did not produce in soil. as compared to hydro comparison. which was easily 3 times more plant/flower. and their cure....who has 3-4 months befor they fuck with their meds? no me thats who lol

Farmer B

Farmer B

Good morning all! My biggest flower fell over during the night :) Just too heavy for it. Ill have to find some yoyos for the last week. or maybe just some fishing line . idk. or electrical wire like ive used with other stuff. I just got in the room when the lights went out so i didnt have enough time for a picture.

Im going to have to read up on the sublimation thing, I dont generally think of freezing things to make things better but Im sure theres a ton more to it then that.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I have heard a lot of good things about the freezing methods, but I have not done this my self!

Farmer B

Farmer B

Lost power in the room today for 8 hours. What a pain! Thought I was going to have to cut her down today to prevent mold or mildew.

Farmer B

Farmer B

We're up and running again, total down time was 830am 0 330 pm so 7 actual. Lights on in 3 hours. Think I still should? I need to flush at least one more time.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

1. Yeah the better the flushing the smother, an better tasting your flowers will be

Top Bottom