Critical Sensi Star

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kdub4201

what up brotha. Yeah that css is coming along nice. i found a good keeper huh? And that shit cracks me up that people waste their time arguing telling other very serious growers by the way that have started from seed and didnt have a clone. Why would someone lie about that.lol But anyway nice work kes and all my a train clones rooted today and i cant wait to see how those are. peace

K

kes5480

what up brotha. Yeah that css is coming along nice. i found a good keeper huh? And that shit cracks me up that people waste their time arguing telling other very serious growers by the way that have started from seed and didnt have a clone. Why would someone lie about that.lol But anyway nice work kes and all my a train clones rooted today and i cant wait to see how those are. peace

Yea bro that A-train pheno is straight Strawberry Creme. I love that shit, smells and actually tastes a lil like strawberries. Good yeilder too, i would top em(a couple times) if i were u. Dude when u gonna buy a camera u cheap bastard i wanna see ur new set up???
I am so pumped about this Critical Sensi Star. Shes about a week into flower and ill post pics when she starts to bud up. If it turns out like the CSS u grew I will be very pleased. Oh yea by the way my bro loved that Critical Sensi Star bud u dropped off........and so did I.:animbong:
peace
Kes:party0044:

C

critical

ttyl= talk to you later

oh u saw my big ass tree that got robbed from my garden...yup no more growin in my veggy garden ...they get wayyyyyy to big.The soil is supercharged or sum shit.lol that plant was all mother nature I never fed it anything. I love that strain and it was the first outdoor plant i have ever grew. I would of loved to see it finished but the ripper took care of that and it was cut wayyyyy to early. I kno who took it so we will just wait on that for a bit and then when he least expects it.......:punch

anyways im more of an indoor grower anyways.......
alright bro I'll ttyl.lol
peace
kes

hey man hope your well, yea i see it n what happened to it, GUTTED! thats what i wouldve been,owell at least u know wer to point your reaction to that skumy shit n i hope they get a big 1, any c s s update pics bro? my rooms lookin nice man i need to sort something out, before id take pics n send to my pals phone n he would send em to his now broke laptop somehow so now im baffled to how im guna get some images on here? i can just about use the internet lol much more of a practical kinda guy, 1 bit of wierd shit happened though,2 of the feminised coletrain started forming female preflowers n then now the preflowers look like there turning into leafs?? like its guna grow another branch instead? and under 1 of these is a single white hair??? the other most maturist coletrain with visible pre flowers has the 2 white hairs n looks nice n normal, but the rest of coletrain not big enough to tell yet n the 2 wierd 1's have worried me as iv never seen b4, u think it could be a hermy case? i might have 2 chuck em i dont want anything ruining my critical n super silver n cheese beautys that i know are defo females in there but there so bushy n really stink already 4 weeks in veg!!! id hate to have to bin em but u gota do whta ya gota do ya know? do males smell coz these absolutley stink? take care bro n i cant wait to see updates of your css

K

kes5480

heres my Critical Sensi Star about 20days into flower

PC240220.JPG
PC240221.JPG
PC240219.JPG

Like i said it only about 18-20 days into flower, dont got my book next to me to check the exact day.

also got a Critical Yumbolt in coco in the flower room:party0044: now that thing is huge...i cant wait 2run this critical sensi star in coco
:confused0054:WHAT!!!??? LOL cant wait

peace yall
kes

C

critical

lookin lovely mate, i bet you notice how much theyve chunched up every time you go see em if anything like the critical mass iv done b4, i got 7 females outa my 17 critical mass as i lost 1 out the pack down the sofa :sad0047:, but never the less im left with 7 beautiful girls that fall into about 4 or 5 different phenotypes if my obssesive studying of em is right which im exited bout as i only ever grew this from cuts off people i know so it was there selected 2 phenos n didnt get to see what else there was to choose from,

4 or 5 i think are the double seration pheno, which im pretty sure are the bubblegumy type, 2 are lookin like the taller bubblegumy version that iv seen before from the cuts iv had off someone but 1 out of em looks a real beast biger n chunchy like the males that i chucked but defo female and she has a pleasent healthy shine to her and the rest i havnt seen before, 1 of em looks simillar but shorter n proper wide like a beach ball bush, theres a shorter 1 than that, that has longer skinnier leafs than iv seen on the critical mass, and a slightly smaller version of the taller 1's im familiar with but has a slight bit more curl to the tips of the leafs like wavey to the side but healthy not a derormity, but all 5 have the double seration leafs that iv seen on the bubblegumy pheno that iv had before apart from that biggest shineyest 1, that only has it on every odd leaf and not all the way up the leaf, only here n there,

n the other 2 by guessing from what iv had b4 of the normal leaf critical are the fruity cheesy pheno, 1 tall like the others and 1 shorter with the longer leafs like the shortest double seration 1 that i havnt seen b4 but the long leaves are also very wide so it basicly is short with giant monster leafs, anyway, all going into flower tomoro or new year day so il get to see for sure soon enough, o the super silver is real nice to all of them girls stink n looks to be of 3 different pheno's, anyway take care mate and i can wait to see updates of how chunky your girls have got, time to end this essay n get to doin soma this yoooo! :joint: hehe laters bro

C

critical

o 1 more thing i chucked them 2 coletrain as 1 of em stated producing male bits on 1 of the branchs, and them others that started with male pre's then progressed to throwing out all female pre flowers, i kept em as no more sign of any more male preflowers just females n them first 1s i just carefully choped off :banana1sv6:

I

Indicas4me

Looking great!I just checked this thread and your plant really did look like a seed plant in the beginning.definitely could see where someone would get confused unless you actually seen it come from the mother.

K

kes5480

o 1 more thing i chucked them 2 coletrain as 1 of em stated producing male bits on 1 of the branchs, and them others that started with male pre's then progressed to throwing out all female pre flowers, i kept em as no more sign of any more male preflowers just females n them first 1s i just carefully choped off :banana1sv6:

Cool bro thanks for keepin up with my Critical Sensi Star grow. I'm gonna try 2 post some newer pics as this girl is really starting to chunk up. I am so happy i took like 5 cuts from this bitch before i flipped her so i have a bunch of clones to work with, Im really ecxcited to get em in coco. I gotta take a pic of this Critical Yumbolt I got goin in coco...fuckin thing is a beast...even taller than my ELL's. The Critical Yumbolt is in a 5gallon nursery pot of Botainicare COCO and im using House and Garden on her. I am so sold on this House and Garden line up...I love it, that Shooting Powder is AWESOME. U gotta try it if u never have...it blew my fuckin mind after the first time i used it. Anyways i gotta get around to posting some pics of that grow that im talikin bout w the shooting powder(those plant are almost done)and its 3 big buddha cheese 1 white widow and 1 '91Chemdawg i used soil on those girls and the House and Garden soil a and b inc. full line up. Anyways im definatley switching to House and Garden for my coco and wat i got left for soil(since im switching to 100% coco).
ok ill go take some pics...
peace critical and everyone else reading
Kes:bong2:

C

critical

Cool bro thanks for keepin up with my Critical Sensi Star grow. I'm gonna try 2 post some newer pics as this girl is really starting to chunk up. I am so happy i took like 5 cuts from this bitch before i flipped her so i have a bunch of clones to work with, Im really ecxcited to get em in coco. I gotta take a pic of this Critical Yumbolt I got goin in coco...fuckin thing is a beast...even taller than my ELL's. The Critical Yumbolt is in a 5gallon nursery pot of Botainicare COCO and im using House and Garden on her. I am so sold on this House and Garden line up...I love it, that Shooting Powder is AWESOME. U gotta try it if u never have...it blew my fuckin mind after the first time i used it. Anyways i gotta get around to posting some pics of that grow that im talikin bout w the shooting powder(those plant are almost done)and its 3 big buddha cheese 1 white widow and 1 '91Chemdawg i used soil on those girls and the House and Garden soil a and b inc. full line up. Anyways im definatley switching to House and Garden for my coco and wat i got left for soil(since im switching to 100% coco).
ok ill go take some pics...
peace critical and everyone else reading
Kes:bong2:

great cant wait to see that bro and updates of these beautys, mine are all doin well in flower now for bout nearly 2 weeks, well monday or tues will be 2, im guna borrow a cam off my pal tho 4sho as everything is just startin to kick off with the tips startin to fill in i cant wait man! anyways lookin nice as always bro keep it green, take care

K

kes5480

Here is the same Critical Sensi Star clone from the beginning of this thread.
7weeks into flower currently getting flushed
P1190299.JPG
P1190301.JPG
P1190302.JPG
P1190303.JPG
P1190304.JPG
P1190305.JPG
P1190306.JPG

KEs

K

kes5480

gonna have dry nug shots and smoke report when the time comes
thanks to everyone that checked out the grow.
I got alot of other grows and tests posted all over here...check em out and let me kno what u think.
PeAcE
KEs

K

kes5480

Looks delicious, about how tall did they get?

She didnt get to tall. I topped her about 3 or 4 times and flipped her when she was about 18inches tall id say and finished about 2ft maybe a few inches taller than 2ft....I grew this plant into a bush cuz i was told by the grower who gifted me this cut that she loves to be topped. So thats what i did.
I also took 6 clones from this baby before i flipped her. All 6 are in keg cups of pure coco. Im definatly gonna keep this strain goin and gonna want atleast one of these in the flower room at all times.
Ill post some dry nug shots....after I take pics of em...lol

PeaCE
:banana1sv6:KES:banana1sv6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom