Cross pollination, breeding balls male

• Thread starter Eeri
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eeri

Eeri

I don't get it either. I guess in some wild and crazy pipe dream I am hoping it will give me more female seeds. Going to do it properly next time though. Got one more shot at it.

Eeri

Eeri

Only one of my two special seeds popped. I guess I won't be making a feminized seed crop.

Eeri

Eeri

Ok so maybe. I picked up this apple fritter clone and I have one sprout from my ideal strain. Can I spray my sprout with silver theosulfate when it gets older to turn it into a male to pollinate the female clone. This would give me feminized seeds right?

20220810 095437
Eeri

Eeri

Spraying a pollenized female with Silver thiosulfate NOT WORK! It just killed the plant before the seeds had a chance to fully develop. FYI

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Put the male in tent with female as stated above.
Just let the male do its thing and remember you wanted lots of seeds.
Some just use silver thiosulfate to get female seeds without needing any males..
You will grow males from the seeds you produce if you use a male.
Silver Thiosulfate makes female seeds..
You should say that if you use a male for breeding you will get "regular" seeds, not male. It is kind of confusing.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Ok so maybe. I picked up this apple fritter clone and I have one sprout from my ideal strain. Can I spray my sprout with silver theosulfate when it gets older to turn it into a male to pollinate the female clone. This would give me feminized seeds right?
If your sprout us a female, yes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom