Crystal Candy & Dark Devel Autos By Edinburgh

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea it'd day 20, here are pics of 2 of the 4 plants left, the first pic the plant has not stretched across the pot is not growing branches and is so tiny I really do want to kill it and start something good, the sec pic is my 2nd largest, it has branches, is a girl, smells strong, in great health, only thing it popped off to the side of the pot, it's a bit behind but it has not hit it's growth spurt, I give this plant a good chance of finishing, the largest plant is the same strain, I can't identify it as female, this srain has a very strong smell this early but the plant has multiple colored leaves, I ran into this before a shure sign of an unstable plant, I will take a pic and show you, gorrila has not stretched out across the pot, is just starting it's 4th set of leaves, no branches, but is only 14 days old, I remember when my friend grew his it was way behind my plant and we planted same day, it eventually got big but wanted to grow out not up, in the end he fried the plant but it did flower, all plants are in good health, ph good, dew point good, hum good, no temp fluctuations ,first pic the only plant I'm not haveing real problems with, pic 2 when a 21 day old auto is this small at this stage your in trouble, next 3 pics are my biggest plant this is where you should be at this time, it's hard to see what I'm talking about multi colored leaves but they look like shit under light, and no it's not mold fade or blight, or a burn, this one hopefully will finish, last pic is gorrila take in under the light a no no but could not move, so I'm not to happy but it is still very early, but I'm used to fast aggressive growth in my autos and I'm not seeing any of that yet in another week you should start to see flower, oh well should have stuck to my sweet seeds.

20190518 065843
1558178781593 1031210655
1558179030416 338435178
1558179071136 464211793
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yep I f d up! I could not understand why my 2 biggest autoflowers smell so much, I went through my seed stash, I had 1 gorrila glue by growers choice that's in the big pot, I had 2 blueberry kush and 2 sour kush 4 seeds only 2 left, and I bought 3 red dwarf seeds by Buddha for $25 I only have 1 left, so the 2 biggest autos are red dwarf by Buddha, they brought this strain to f2 that explains the multi colored leaves and the prison skunk smell, I still have hope for the gorrila, the 1 surviving gc plant is tiny but still slowly growing so that is what is up sorry for the confusion, but so far I'm far from being impressed by gc.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok, here is the problem as I see it, all my plants were rotated in my tent, I train my seedlings a bit but allways do, the problem with gc is after they pop there stems hardens and refuses to grow, in all my life I have never encountered this problem, my 2 red dwarfs were treated the same and there stems grew fine, so what happened is the stems are super hard and refuse to grow bigger but further up they get bigger so the plant is not big enough to uptake everything it needs to grow but at day 23 both my dwarfs are fine ,in there spurt and looking good with nice thick mainstems, so I planted 3 growers choice seeds, all germanated in 24 hours, 1 poped and stopped, the other 2 refuse to grow there mainstems, so wtf is up? I do need dirt to re pot a cacti, I seriously do not know what else to do, see pics, the first 3 pics are gorrila , the next 3 are either blueberry or sour a bit better but so far behind it has no chance of catching up, as stated this problem has never happened to me before and I did nothing different, I planted all seeds at 3/4 of a centimeter. And trained as usual, I want my mainstems to harden as quick as possible but the stems allways grow in perportion to the plant, any suggestions?

1558437133268 1962271656
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea I give them a bit of natural sunlight per day, boy do these plants stink something awfull, yea I did have it in my mind that these 2 plants were by gc, I forgot I did not want all my eggs in 1 basket once I observed that these 2 plants were the same strain and growing a totally different way and stinking to high heaven I remembered then checked my seed stock 2 b shure and yea these 2 plants are red dwarf by Buddha, if you go on leafly it says a somewhat rare above average yield squat very fast autoflower with blood red pistols that's has a very strong smell God does it ever, they only brought this strain to f2 so that explains the leaves on the other 1 and the cheap seed price, but I am disappointed with gc, I don't recommend them, if you want to grow good autoflowers stick with the good breeders, sweet methesto Buddha is ok I grew them before, and I have had good luck with cotton candy cane by ck, anyway I am keeping the gc plants alive for now but at this late stage there is little hope, I do not understand why the main stem on 2 or may bee 3 strains will not grow in perportion to the plant? Yet my red dwarf by a different breeder is fine, I rotated them and treated them all the same, were all planted at same depth as allways, same medium, good ph, bad seeds.

20190522 075708
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Yea I give them a bit of natural sunlight per day, boy do these plants stink something awfull, yea I did have it in my mind that these 2 plants were by gc, I forgot I did not want all my eggs in 1 basket once I observed that these 2 plants were the same strain and growing a totally different way and stinking to high heaven I remembered then checked my seed stock 2 b shure and yea these 2 plants are red dwarf by Buddha, if you go on leafly it says a somewhat rare above average yield squat very fast autoflower with blood red pistols that's has a very strong smell God does it ever, they only brought this strain to f2 so that explains the leaves on the other 1 and the cheap seed price, but I am disappointed with gc, I don't recommend them, if you want to grow good autoflowers stick with the good breeders, sweet methesto Buddha is ok I grew them before, and I have had good luck with cotton candy cane by ck, anyway I am keeping the gc plants alive for now but at this late stage there is little hope, I do not understand why the main stem on 2 or may bee 3 strains will not grow in perportion to the plant? Yet my red dwarf by a different breeder is fine, I rotated them and treated them all the same, were all planted at same depth as allways, same medium, good ph, bad seeds.
Stink? I love that smell. Looking good!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Stink? I love that smell. Looking good!
Thanx

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Happy thur, those 2 red dwarfs are in there growth spurt growing a set a set of leaves a day, the little 1 is now the big 1, the smaller 1 has bigger branches, they only brought this strain to f2 that explains the leaves on 1 plant, 1 is in perfect health the other may be a bit unstable, hopefully they will both flower, will know very soon, no change in gc plants will kill 2 on Sunday if not flower, 1 may be able to make it but it will be tiny, once i rid my house of those bunk plants and re pot my cacti, I will do jack 47, or big devel xl, or dark devel as I got those replacement seeds. YOU ALL HAVE A FINE HOLLIDAY WEEKEND!!!! Me I'm going to the surgeon to get 2 mollers pulled at 745 am so I'm in for a fun lovely day, I hope all your day plans go better then me.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I want to show a pic of one of my red dwarfs leaves, since they only brought this strain to f2 you may get generic deformities and multi colored leaves, the small dwarf hit her growth spurt and is now bigger and in perfect health, the leaves on the dwarf is not mold fungi or fade, it is a genetic deformitie due to the fact they only brought this strain to f2 and boy o boy do they stink, prison weed!

20190523 132953
20190523 133012
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

This is the red dwarf that is a bit unstable sunbathing, the next pic is either blueberry or sour kush, hardly any branches but it did finally slowly laboriously spread out over the side of the pot, this plants stem is messed up not to bad not to the extent of gg4 but this bs never happened before, note 3rd pic see how the stem hardened and is not growing to the perportion to the plant, yet all plants were treated the exact same way, but the dwarfs are fine, so therefore it can only be the seeds no other explanation , so no buy seeds from gc at your peril.

20190524 064618
1558695426066 1297338180
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Here are my 4 week pics, 1rst 2 are red dwarf the one genetically suspect, the next 2 are the good red dwarf great health no problem, pic 3 and 4 is either blueberry or sour kush it is growing like a photoperiod but who knows, no way was that gorrila gonna finish re poted my cactus, I knew I could potentially have a problem with the dwarf but I guess we wait. Then I'm done growing from unknown breeders, I'll stick with sweet or methesto with those I don't go thru this bs.

20190525 055841
20190525 055909
20190525 055727
20190525 055749
20190525 060000
20190525 055636
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Was just able to sex my dwarfs and there both girls, was a bit worried about the one that is a bit unstable but no I'm seeing pistols.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea, at this point in the game you should be seeing some flower, I'm not, however since I can identify both as female and have a lot of nice bud site's I'm going to have to cut the light cycle when I flower them, Buddha seeds are good I have used them before but this strain they only brought to f2 there definitely autoflowers, the one with the deformities has now slowed down and has been surpassed by the other witch is in perfect health, that plant grew slow and steady and has now hit her spurt, when you mess around with seeds that are not very stable you must have to go with the flow and if I have to cut the light so be it I mean I only paid $25 for 3 seeds so you get what you pay for, I think since I can identify both as female and am NOT seeing 2 vertical spikes at the nodes and the plants really do smell, I can't imagine how bad it will be when they flower. I can finish them.

20190526 083030
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Plants are at day 29, at this point I'm not seeing any flower but I can identify all 3 as female, one red dwar 2nd pic looks like crap under my light with multi colored leaves, 2nd pic is red dwarf in perfect health but will not flower, 3rd pic is either blueberry or sour kush, that one stem grew enough so not to choke off the plant so I let her live, I am going to cut the light and hope they flower, no other choice.

20190527 062647
20190527 062433
20190527 062828
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

When i put these to flower, i have some jack47, and dark devel replacement seeds, will do those next, i wanted to see if growers choice is legitimate there not, i bought the red dwarf knowing i may have trouble, if the one healthy one comes thru im happy, when you get autoflowers that refuse to flower it can only be one of 2 things, 1 your seeds are bunk, you can tell you have a bunk auto by looking at the nodes, if you see 2 b shaped pistols it's a girl and cutting your light cycle will usually induce flowering, but if you do not see those 2 pistols but 2 vertical spikes at the nodes it's bunk, it may smell and look great but it will never flower.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Decided on big devel xxl by sweet, just fed the girls and am giveing them a sunbath, the large plant is the good red dwarf, in front of that is the genetically messed up, to the right is either blueberry or sour kush a very slow auto at 29 days, way far behind, I would definitely NOT recommend this co, I have been growing autos for a long time and not 1 plant over 3 strains did as it was supposed to, if the one that is still alive ever flowers it will be forever as autoflowers have a limited life span, seems like it is a photoperiod it's so slow and that could be possible a new co often makes mistakes , see ya!

20190527 082103
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

All plants are now 30 days old and though there female they refuse to flower, I sorta expected problems with red dwarf beacuse they only brought this strain to f2 , the last gc plant is in great health, female but growing so slow i think it's a photoperiod, here is a pic of the best plant red dwarf still in her spurt sucking up the nutes and growing a set of leaves a day, this plant might flower late or I will cut light cycle.

20190528 083025

Latest posts

Top Bottom