csg's granddoggy purple and i are gonna play around

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

I am in love w/ these they have the fastest germination time of any beans sprouted by me my boy put in towels this morning and he just emailed I have tails so he has put in sunshine mix #4 in dixie cups and has placed under t-5 48 so our fun begins as I only started only 2 beans I want to see how easy a keeper can be found from these beans so wish me luck. UP

O

ojd

so sorry to hear of your time in hospital up yours

hope your back to normal in no time

like others said take it easy bro(if your anything like me nothing stops me from my gardens) and im alwayds running around like a mad man but we all need to slow down swometimes to take care of ourselfs as much as we do for our gardens

get well soon bro

oh and the grandoggys are going to be alot of fun
subscribed

peace

2DogWalker

Good luck bro, hope you get and stay well.

Make sure you take care of yourself like you do these plants UP!

Looking killer as always, your like kevlar dude....

2dog

U

up yours

Thank you folks I am slowing down I promise ajd yeah these will be killer I love the picture of it in package it is sure sexy sexy ya know I will sprout more sometime I also wanna start my og chem and connissuer chem and fuel they all sound so darn good I want some lem chem,and chemmy jones to round out the gear from the gents for now

420king-MASSES

damn my brother you got mad gear ur a seed whore lol

420king-MASSES

Your a fucking whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol ur the man brother up

U

up yours

update

Our one is doing well and I am so pleased to run it but I have started the rest of the beans as I want to put on a show guys and I know there is dank in these beans to any groing this strain feel free to show us a photo of your keeper but please just one. Thank you again to my friend for the gear I hope you enjoy your show my brother
Rock on y'all. UP:character0029:

B

bluemoonrocks

I hope youre feeling better BIG up!
And Im also stoked to see these genes for sure I got my chair unda me and a pack of zags ready to celebrate :D

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
whoa a heart attack. damm buddy i hope everything gets worked out. pay attention to what the doctors say for real.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Easy Does It

Looking forward to you getting healthy, hope that new stint works like a dream. Please don't overdo it, if I could talk to your helper I'd say "Please don't let him do too much", I'm sure he's well aware how important his role is. Hopefully your taking it easy Bro and enjoying your garden as an overseer

your friend
mal

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
How They Comin

Hope all is well with you first of all and your garden as well, look forward to some pic's. Take it easy

mal

U

up yours

IMG_20110210_004049.jpg
IMG_20110210_003909.jpg

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Nice Up Yours! i also have these so i will tag along and see what gems you get.

KMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom