csg's granddoggy purple and i are gonna play around

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

These came in and I started 2 beans for kicks I would have done more but I need to harvest first before I add more in bloom I will update sundays have a great year all:party0042:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol nice mang - cant wait to see these

U

up yours

thanks for stopping by

Well iwant to smoke this now I hate waiting but it sounds so worth it ya know

genepool

genepool

Damn doggie ur a beast with these I'm in they sound D.A.N.K haha

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Damn bro, theherbalizor got me started with multistrain runs and it seems like you caught the bug too mate, jus dropp'd a CSG GD Purp in h2o for 2-4 hrs then into soil, Good Vibes to you and the Ladies, Peace SSP

E

E.T.

almost picked these up.....waiting for the gdp x sssdh.....can't wait to see you rock these bro.

U

up yours

Well I had a heart attack last night I have new stint that is drug eluting (it keeps from clotting I will be here a day or ttwo in spokane I am b?essed w/ the best fire ambulance crews I. Have ever seen I will be back at this in no time I am a fighter and will win this donnybrook. Up

U

up yours

Damn bro, theherbalizor got me started with multistrain runs and it seems like you caught the bug too mate, jus dropp'd a CSG GD Purp in h2o for 2-4 hrs then into soil, Good Vibes to you and the Ladies, Peace SSP
I have been running continual harvest and multi strain for 15 years I need variety as no one strain does it all besides the diff.smells are so cool peace yo you SSP

almost picked these up.....waiting for the gdp x sssdh.....can't wait to see you rock these bro.

Yyeah those seeds should be dank I hope you get them I would love to see that thread peace to you E.T.
And everyone else hope this finds all my friends happy and well. Peace, UP

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
hell yeah you will till the wheels fall of homie travel well and hit me up when you feel up to it and i cant wait to see how these doggies turn out late

kootenai

P

paulycali

Hope you get better Up Yours!

Cant wait to see those grandawgy's rockin it

Keep up the good work

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Make sure you are alright!

up_yours, You should slow it down a little..please take care of your self brother! We will all be here..even if you take a rest! Nice to see these being grown out! Thank you for showing them! monkey5

winta

winta

congrats bro but fuck the beans get your ass healthy man! we will be prayin for u brutha!

I

ibTheMan

IMO this cross is go'n to b the funk, i for the first time smoked some pretty good granddaddypurps and it was alot better then i thought it would be, add some chem, its gots to b da funk.
cant wait to see it bro.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Get Well Bro

Your health is #1, there are lots of seeds. Please get better, then we'll talk about growing weed. I'm not a religious person. but I will say a prayer for you, hopefully you'll be back to yourself soon. Wishing you all the best

mal

U

up yours

If everything goes well tonight I leave for home tomorrow I am happy to have all your wishes and thank you from my famiily to yours. Up Yours

U

up yours

So don't call it a comeback, cuz mama said knock you out. So get ready for the fun and seed runs I'm coming home!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I am hoping you have a good recovery Up yours.

Are you posting from the hospital bed? I saw a show once where a business man had an MI and in his bed he kept conducting business on his computer. Then nurse Serious came in and kicked his ass and took the computer. Relax and rest and don't get tied down by the nurses.

Wait that could be fun.

Good luck and good vibes heading your way.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You freakin dog. Sick and still on the hunt. I think you will make it home easy with your drive and will to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom