Csi Humboldt Autumn Drop Coming Soon

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey logic so I don't really know how to purchase em using the farm, any faqs or could you please tell me how to go about ordering some when drop happens.

its very easy just click thcbay in the top of the site, and when you see the seeds you like click on buy it now and then you will get a message with the payment details. :)

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

its very easy just click thcbay in the top of the site, and when you see the seeds you like click on buy it now and then you will get a message with the payment details. :)

Can you please help me out? I have tried to order a couple of times before, but did not receive a message. I double checked spam and junk folder and verified my email address.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Can you please help me out? I have tried to order a couple of times before, but did not receive a message. I double checked spam and junk folder and verified my email address.
The message does not get sent to your email. it gets sent to your private messages here on the site.
you can check your messages by clicking inbox at the top right hand side of the website.

MSun215

MSun215

Hello everybody!
Just wanted to stop by and say whats to the fellow farmers :) Like others here im excited to have found and have the opportunity to run CSI_Humboldt amazing gear! Im gearing up for a run of the Mendocino purple urkle, Urkle S1 and humboldt purple snow. I already have a healthy selection of clones, but i couldnt resist when i found out that some1 was working with the urkle,i had been searching for it a long time. Well thanks Farmers cya guys soon!

weedlover85

weedlover85

alot cros of Purple Urkle , is this a good strain ?
never saw that breeder

best greetz :)

AETHERMARTIA

AETHERMARTIA

I jus' ordered some seeds from CSI HUMBOLDT, [2] breeder packs, to be exact, and I would like to know if I need to add the $5.00 shipping fee for each pack ordered, equalling $10.00, or is a one time fee, per order, of $5.00, enough, for shipping?
I would like to make sure that they get what they requested, and nothing holds up my order.

Also, would it be possible to know the overall success rate of receiving fulfilled orders from Spain to the USA [California]?

Thank you,

AETHERMARTIAN

ismokegood

ismokegood

@Nspecta whats the deal with the Sour Diesel x Urkle...what cut was used and do you have any pics?

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

FOOKIN CORNBREAD
‼️‼️‼️
⛽
Shit was a curse.
Pretty much undermined majority of cannabis ive ever experienced.
Nspecta's bubba Xs BIGG SHNITT.
His fems are legit!!!!!!!!!

chk my thread fer pics.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I jus' ordered some seeds from CSI HUMBOLDT, [2] breeder packs, to be exact, and I would like to know if I need to add the $5.00 shipping fee for each pack ordered, equalling $10.00, or is a one time fee, per order, of $5.00, enough, for shipping?
I would like to make sure that they get what they requested, and nothing holds up my order.

Also, would it be possible to know the overall success rate of receiving fulfilled orders from Spain to the USA [California]?

Thank you,

AETHERMARTIAN
sent you a pm :)

One Flip

One Flip

Just to let everyone know that's ordering, I just cracked 45 of these urkle crosses and had 100% germ rate. $$ is never wasted on CSI gear. I'll be posting up some pics in my journal under his thread this week!
Cheers!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Nspecta

What's the word with Faux G purple ?

I love the darker fuel musk spice incense about Kush . I'm not familiar with F- cut but I recall you saying it was one of the tastier better smelling OG's . It's not a common cut which interest me as I don't ride the hype train

I'd love to know everything about the cross .What can I expect as for taste and aromas , growth traits effects

Much respect

1luvbigherb

Top Bottom