Csi Humboldt Autumn Drop Coming Soon

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AETHERMARTIA

AETHERMARTIA

I'm waiting on the 'NSPECTA'S MPK [Mendocino Purple Kush] & PURPLE URKLE S1.
I'll tell ya', the 'FARMERS' mix sounds just perfect for a HALLOWEEN mix.

What strains make up the 'FARMERS' mix?

Ecstatic! We should be!

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

farmers mix is random amsterdam floor sweepings

here is a nuglet
20151007 094906 HDR

kds710

kds710

CSI purple kush. And the farmers mix. Anybody know anything these? All were packed quite well
I got the Mendo purple kush goin right now in veg, was a easy choice because well just look through the CSI forum and what people have to say about it, MPK was a no-brainer kind of decision. I'm after them terpy terps. But @scrapmapple pretty much made the cornbread just as easy to choose imo with that kinda feedback. Get those purple kush goin SB, mine have the most exotic odor that sticks to my fingers from a light stem/leaf rub and they are barely big enough to even take cuts from yet

One Flip

One Flip

I got the Mendo purple kush goin right now in veg, was a easy choice because well just look through the CSI forum and what people have to say about it, MPK was a no-brainer kind of decision. I'm after them terpy terps. But @scrapmapple pretty much made the cornbread just as easy to choose imo with that kinda feedback. Get those purple kush goin SB, mine have the most exotic odor that sticks to my fingers from a light stem/leaf rub and they are barely big enough to even take cuts from yet
The MPK is like opening a pack of KoolAid and sticking your nose in the bag!! crazy loud smells

lemons

lemons

So is gear gettin popped or what? Can't wait to see what's in the sour urk.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
The real sour D being available as a hybrid is rare shit the real Sour D cut is pretty rare .I've seen a lot of supposed Deez posted up over the years

I expect the hybrid to be flame but It wasn't at the top of my most wanted

I'm also curious about what's being found in the latest drop . I can't find any pics or info on Faux G Purple

1luvbigherb

lemons

lemons

I haven't played with any purp or diesel in the garden. Trying to kill two birds with hopefully good results.

AETHERMARTIA

AETHERMARTIA

My order arrived in [8] days from the notification email that I rec'vd that informed me, that my order was completed, and my $$$ was received.
I'm in the LAKE TAHOE, CA. region of AMERICA.
I hope this helps anyone who might at this very moment be waiting on their order.

Thank you, again, to CSI: HUMBOLDT and to the 'NESPECTA for this incredible opportunity & ride that I'm about to go on.
Perhaps I'll run into you at the EMERALD CUP '2015

Yours,

AETHERMARTIAN® TEMPLE GODDESS

XO CTHULHU RISING COLOURIZED
Last edited:
AETHERMARTIA

AETHERMARTIA

Lemons,
If you're asking if I rec'vd any free seeds, I have. I rec'vd seeds that make up the 'FARMERS MIX'.
I wish I knew what strains make up the 'FARMERS MIX'.
I'm sure, though, whatever they are, they're assuredly 'DOPE'!

AETHERMARTIAN® TEMPLE GODDESS

IMG 1279
Dazed

Dazed

I read somewhere they are from a Amsterdam seed company. They are mixed up or mislabeled seeds so the seed company just sold him a bulk pack of unknown strains. Don't know how true it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom