CSI HUMBOLDT: grow log

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@Power OG

That was a good read. What happened? Did you ever find your bubs dogbud pheno?

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

no not yet it actually got put on the back burner for now but soon I'll be hunting her again. But i did find my keeper of Cornbread and she's a Beast. She'll be going in again soon.
Respect
Damn i wish i could find me a cut of that cornbread. Looks/sounds like quite a unique flower

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Maybe when im in the dirty south ill track down a bag haha.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

no not yet it actually got put on the back burner for now but soon I'll be hunting her again. But i did find my keeper of Cornbread and she's a Beast. She'll be going in again soon.
Respect

Just curious, sorry for the multi-message shenanigans. I just started foliar feeding bloom khaos, getting white residue left behind. I noticed you said you spray when the lights go off somewhere... Am i hurting em spraying with the lights on?

Power OG

Power OG

Just curious, sorry for the multi-message shenanigans. I just started foliar feeding bloom khaos, getting white residue left behind. I noticed you said you spray when the lights go off somewhere... Am i hurting em spraying with the lights on?
Yes alil because the water acts as a magnification and it burns the leaves leaving behind spots. Id spray 30 mins b4 lights on or rite at lights off, while plants are transitioning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom