CSI HUMBOLDT: grow log

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Those plants are looking AAA @Power OG 50 days .. very nice ! M
Thank you mam, were at day 57 and I'm flushing, there getting there fade on and colorful, greasy & final swell is definitely on. I really do well with the Nectar for the god's line with teas. Thank you, I always like having you around, great vibes.
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Couple more shots of CornBread Bubs, Day 57, in full fade.
PicsArt 1421465946521
PicsArt 1421467541985

Positive Vibes & Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Man, you got me excited for the cornbread run. I have 10 phenos mom'd out but I gotta wait for my gsc run to finish before I go hunting
Ooh I can't wait to watch that, I know the pheno I have is ridiculously fire, so I'm sure you will see plenty dank.
Respect

organicpanic

organicpanic

Did you run these untopped if so whats the structure like. Running well just popped cornbread, mpk and burkle2.0.

Power OG

Power OG

Did you run these untopped if so whats the structure like. Running well just popped cornbread, mpk and burkle2.0.
Yes I ran my pheno untopped, her structure was short and bushy during veg, and once flipped she stretched like TK. So the pheno I have is TK on a Bubba frame, smells of pine and fuel, with hint of thanksgiving dinner from the bubba. Absolutely love the CornBread, and my"Big Easy " cut will be with me a very long time.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Last edited:
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Looking very tasty, I've got the chili to go with it. Just fill this up it should be enough.View attachment 474556

@str8smokn I have the Rebel burlap bag that is in your avatar. An ex of mine got it for me at an antique place once lmfao. I should be repping it hard, seeing as I am deep in the Dirt E South, but I keep it in storage. Looking good @Power OG. I will definitely have to get a line on some of @Nspecta's gear before spring. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Power OG

Power OG

@str8smokn I have the Rebel burlap bag that is in your avatar. An ex of mine got it for me at an antique place once lmfao. I should be repping it hard, seeing as I am deep in the Dirt E South, but I keep it in storage. Looking good @Power OG. I will definitely have to get a line on some of @Nspecta's gear before spring. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Where you at nugzz? I'm also a dirty dirty,Bayou Boi, hit me up.
P-OG

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey @Power OG ,Definitely looking killer.NICE.
@stanknugzz77 that's where My dad found mine too.thought it was pretty cool.hopefully if your in Mississippi then you will signed for the legalization amendment?
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom