CSI HUMBOLDT: grow log

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Ok so a Big THANKS to Mr. & Mrs. Nspecta for these beautiful creations. So I will be soaking a few Sour Bubs, Cornbread bubs & Dogbubs TODAY. I will log everything start to finish. Will be in coco hempys fed with Nectar for the gods 100% organic nutrient line, they will be under 400w Mars II led light for veg and for bloom I will use 400w Mars II & 600w HPS. They will also be scrog'ed. Again I thank both of you so much.
Csi humboldt  grow log
Positive Vibes & Respect

S

steelcanaries

Let the games begin...Watch the Ride!! Big up all csi crew for the positive energy and love put into this project. The testers are a blessing and people new to these strains who sow a pack or three are in for a special treat. All the best. Tagged.

eck2014

eck2014

Supporter
honestly --- im so subbed... this is great work from a top notch guy(and gal!!) really happy to finally see some work from an old friend --- can't wait to see how these do... Power , i'm sure you will do them justice...

Power OG

Power OG

honestly --- im so subbed... this is great work from a top notch guy(and gal!!) really happy to finally see some work from an old friend --- can't wait to see how these do... Power , i'm sure you will do them justice...
I'm so excited to. The quality that CSI_HUMBOLDT produce is superb. Couldn't decide so popping a few of each. Lol should be a great show.
Respect

north knect

north knect

ya im subbed in for this one..wikid genes man!! im uber intrested in tje cornbread bub..i missed the drop the other week of the cornbread so im pumped to c to at least watch some being growin out

Top Bottom