CSI HUMBOLDT: grow log

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice PG. Those beans like to pop ... Great germ rates Say best of luck but i don't think you will need it. Eyeing that bubba M

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Power is in for a real treat. Double

No worries bro, I missed the boat on this round. Cant have my grits in the morning without some Cornbread and honey :)
Yea me 2.. im gunna need 2 try that breakfast some day..sounds bomb

Power OG

Power OG

Nice PG. Those beans like to pop ... Great germ rates Say best of luck but i don't think you will need it. Eyeing that bubba M
Thanks @Medusa I love me some bubba.
Respect
Gangsta Queen of the South here darlin' Turn down for what! :cigar::cool::hilarious: :wacky:
Hells yea! It doesn't suprise me how many southern growers and genetics we hold in the South. It wasn't always like this. I remember the bad days, droughts, crap herb, Hell mofos still smoke Reggie Bush seeded hay. So to finally see so much quality dank being grown here. Still gotta move in silence though. Hopefully we can come out from the shadows soon.
Respect

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I can see me with my new sack strapped to my back and a guitar just filled with killer genetics, playing Johnnie Cannabis seed roaming across the country smoking fat blunts and sowing seeds of goodness everywhere.

Hell of a retirement plan.!!!

Top Bottom