CSI: HUMBOLDT...Round One Drop...

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

Hey Y'all...Round One is fixin' to hit the shelves very soon...the beans we decided to start with are...

Original Bubba Kush S1's

Babybell~ Cheese x Bubba Kush

Burkle 2.o~ Humboldt Purple Urkle x Bubba Kush

Sour Bubba Kush~ Sour Diesel x Bubba Kush

Mendocino Purple Kush~ Mendocino Purple x Bubba Kush

Bub's Dogbud~ Chemdog '91sva x Bubba Kush

Cornbread Bubba~ Triangle Kush x Bubba Kush

Original bubba ?? Is that like bodhi's pre 92 ?

william76

william76

I've got a pack of the bubbas too!ill have to pop em,are u still gonna be dropping tk s1s at some point inspecta?76

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Nspecta hasn't been active over here in sometime . Probably wrapped up with his latest project creating some masterpieces

I was hoping to hear some responses after the last drop , I've been expecting him to post especially after harvest

He's answered pms in the past or maybe you can hit up his IG . He post there quite abit great pics and some details of his recent offerings . I'm curious for details on the Faux G purple

1luvbigherb

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Anyone have pics of the bubba kush s1.( Pre 98. ). Just scored a pack and i cant find any pics of this strain.
Pretty certain it's not pre98 s1 but the original bubba cut which bodhi uses.its said to have a kinda blueberry muffin type smell to it.
Iv been busting to get a few of those s1 bubba of nspectas but not managed it yet.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

View attachment 656401 View attachment 656402 View attachment 656403 Everything thing I've touched from csi Humboldt is pure fire, and he is always active on ig, here's some pics of my last run of csi

I second that. I've grown out the purple dogbud, 3 queens, violet flame, bubba on dubs, and his mendo purple F1...all of which were amazing, not a single plant that I wasn't pleased with.

@Mr Bee there are several reputable seed banks with the Bubba S1 in stock.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I second that. I've grown out the purple dogbud, 3 queens, violet flame, bubba on dubs, and his mendo purple F1...all of which were amazing, not a single plant that I wasn't pleased with.

@Mr Bee there are several reputable seed banks with the Bubba S1 in stock.
I,ll need to look into that thanks for the heads up.really liking the look of nspectas gear.not tried any yet but busting to.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

@Onetwothree any pics of your violet flame? I have 2 phenos vegging bout to flip in a week or 2View attachment 659493

Yea buddy! Only grew out two, but both were a nice mix of the parents. Leaves turned deep purple one one, but not much purple on the buds.

Tasty smoke, mostly lemon Kush flavors but a bit of that grape comes through. I'm sure you'll find something special.

IMG 1464142929

IMG 1464142928

IMG 1464143183

Top Bottom