CSI: HUMBOLDT...Round One Drop...

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicpanic

organicpanic

IMG 20150331 063622
A few weeks in. These all look really fucking great.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I hear ya.. I bought 51 packs last Friday at hempfest.. It's not even the cup yet.. It would take me a year to crack all of those.. I think from now on I'm just going to buy overpriced clones.. At least it will save me a few months of pheno hunting ;) lol
I more enjoy being able to select my own pheno's versus the overpriced clone's and then trying to eradicate the hitchhikers that come with them.

R

rydum

Hello ,
Had a quick question
What are the Genetics of the (Frosty The Snowman ) also the(Humboldt Purple snow)?????

Thanx

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Hello ,
Had a quick question
What are the Genetics of the (Frosty The Snowman ) also the(Humboldt Purple snow)?????

Thanx
That be CSI's seed. I got me some of that Humboldt Purple Snow!

alaskind

alaskind

Ok, Im down with either cross as Im an Urkle fanatic, Im now wondering the makeup of Humbolt Snow....

alaskind

alaskind

I havent, sure sounds nice..... as far as Urkl goes I had a great cut back in 04-05 when I lived in mendo, and I grew "mendo Purps" grape ape, and GDP. I like Urkle above the other purps I listed. I wish there was a S1, however it looks like Ill just have to take a drive to nor-cal or settle for a cross.....

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

I havent, sure sounds nice..... as far as Urkl goes I had a great cut back in 04-05 when I lived in mendo, and I grew "mendo Purps" grape ape, and GDP. I like Urkle above the other purps I listed. I wish there was a S1, however it looks like Ill just have to take a drive to nor-cal or settle for a cross.....
I had seen a pic of your heavy purple urkle. Damn you did her right for sure! or vice versa

M

Medman102

hey man how much for some packs, im a medical patient, message me. thanks.

Top Bottom