CSI Humboldt test thread by SMF

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok. So the seedling have just been getting water. All is looking good. Got 2 that are lagging behind. Possibly just runts. The rest are looking good and healthy as can be so far. Good vigor to these CSI beans :)
20141030 113147

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Was watering these babies tonight so figured I'd throw up a picture of progess. Going to have to get into 1 gallon pots in about 5-7 days

Blue nose pit
20141102 212303 1

Cornbread bubba
20141102 212441 1

Bubbas girl

20141102 212714 1

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Og biowar ftw.. Seriously the best thing money can buy you at the grow store tho you can source the same micros for pennies on the dollar elsewhere..

Make sure you brew teas with it and let the talc settle to the bottom before applying it.
I brew teas..... just never brew the nute pack. I always just add that one directly into soil. The foliar and root I brew.

Love the Nspects's gear. Looks like u have some keepers. Question on the bags. I always had a hard time transplanting them. Are u cutting them for ease ? M
You know what..... Iv only ran a few bags before. Not much experience with them but I see people use them often and they are cheap so figure saves me time on cleaning and reusing. Got 50 one gallon bags for 8 bucks. All my one gal pots need to be bleached after last round. Felt lazy the day I transplanted so I'm giving these a try. I probably will just cut them. I can't imagine a easier way unless my root base gets nuts in these to where it all stays clumped up together

Top Bottom