CSI Humboldt's PK x Bubba ~ SD x Bubba ~ TK x Bubba

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Final shots of the TK x Bubba #3 Pheno. Chopped a bit early but good enough for now.. next run she'll be going to 65 days.. She was a pleasure to grow and seems to be a great yielder.. Dry shots coming soon..
View attachment 483373 View attachment 483374 View attachment 483375 View attachment 483376 View attachment 483377 View attachment 483378 View attachment 483379
I've completely slipped and came late to the show. But Damn!! There is some FIRE going down in here. Your on game with tk x Bubba. WoW. This tokes(Nspecta's Bombthreat Bubba) to you Mr @UNITEDGROOVES.

M

mrtokez2

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I appreciate the kind words everybody... :) Thanks for cruising by.

The smoke on these phenos is getting better as it cures.. The PKxBubba is my fav, it has OG notes with other interesting funk that's kinda hard to describe. I'd have to say its my keeper from this round.

The Cornbread and SD crosses were also nice but not quite the phenos I was looking for.. Still very dank..... Props goes out to CSI crew for putting out the dank.. I just threw down some TK x Urkle beans tonight... excited about this cross, can't wait to see what these will do....

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Final shots of the Pure Kush x Bubba #1
IMG 6752
IMG 6817
IMG 6821
IMG 6748

IMG 6809

IMG 6801

IMG 6804

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Fantastic result UG, that PBK looks stellar, save me some lol

TK urkle must be a treat bro, we need some purpleling OG

pura

pura

Great job...looking forward on a flavor profile on these... :cool:

gr33nbean

gr33nbean

RiDankulous, bro. She came out gorgeous, Definitely found you a couple nice keepers.
Positive Vibes & Respect
Hey power did you find any sour d phenos in the sour X Bubba or anything dominant in the sour department? Thanks brotha.

ubi

ubi

just had some CORNBREAD #8 bho from craft 710 panicea

and they just found a keeper:D yum yum.

gr33nbean

gr33nbean

Nice ubi ive ben looking for some good sour I think I'll snag a pack of the sourXbubba kush!

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Great job on your grow man. I've been looking into CSI gear for a while for my grow. Cornbread Bubba looks like a winner but that PK x Bubba looks very nice as well.

R

RollTide420

just had some CORNBREAD #8 bho from craft 710 panicea

and they just found a keeper:D yum yum.
Great job on your grow man. I've been looking into CSI gear for a while for my grow. Cornbread Bubba looks like a winner but that PK x Bubba looks very nice as well.
Im looking for a steady wholesale supplier in colorado

Latest posts

Top Bottom