CTHA & the Pink 2.0

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I was lucky enough to get some of the Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien and Pink 2.0 over this last fall and I thought I'd share because I want there to be more grow logs on exotic's dankness. This is my first grow with really nice beans. My friend picked up a 5 pack of TGA's the Flav last year and they were nice, but these two crosses seem to have the upper hand in genetics I'm willing to bet. I got a pack of each and popped and planted 5 CTHA on 12/17 and 5 Pink 2.0 on 12/28. Without futher ado, Here are some young Pink 2.0

This is Pink #3
Ctha  the pink 20

...look at her stem, it's pink
Ctha  the pink 20 2

Pink#2
Ctha  the pink 20 3

Pink #4
Ctha  the pink 20 4

Pink #1
Ctha  the pink 20 5

Pink #4 is the runt of the batch, I'll leave it not pictured until we see something interesting.

aksquid

aksquid

Thanks for sharing, I really like seeing Exotic's beans being worked. I hope I can pick some up soon.
looking forward to seeing the flower pictures.
Oh and I would really like to see a grow report on the Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Here's a quick update of our CTHA

So far I've got 2 confirmed males, 1 confirmed female, and two that are still holding out on me. We'll start with my female.

DSC01395

Here she is. I was holding the feed back on this plant because I thought it was a male "FOR SURE". I was wrong- thats a good thing. CTHA#2

DSC01397

AWWW YEEAAUH. good ol' pistils

Below is CTHA 3 - a freakin beautiful plant. it's a shame it's a male; I still might have to keep it for some pollen though!:-)
DSC01393

We've got CTHA#5 below, looking male-ish
DSC01399

CTHA #1- still holding out on me...
DSC01402

and last but not least (even though it is male) the very purty CTHA#4. I really like the double saw-toothed serrations on these leaves.

DSC01406

Thanks for checking it out everyone! Can't wait to get these badasses into the flower tent!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
very healthy looking plants @CBDEMON ! I got a pack of both of these ready to go next round. can't wait to c what u can do with them.

confu

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep a lookout for the PP 2.0 pheno that expresses itself late in flower if you look real close the sugar leave margins both top and bottom will take on a pink/fuscia shade. I had posted in my PP 1.0 post last week that I thought I was out of luck with the pheno I was looking for and was wrong. I started on my next to my last gal tonight and she was in the middle of the grow and low and behold I found the fabled pink lady. Felt like a kid on a Easter egg hunt.

The part that sux is this one I F***** up and lost the cuts I has taken from her. What a beautiful gurl she is too. Props to your grow. Hope to see some flower pics later on.

Peace

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Some updateage:

Pinks are still vegging and will be getting a transplant into their final containers within the next few days. Once the Romuloxxx come out of my tent, the pinks are in. Pinks 3 and 4 are nearly confirmed females and #1 is looking suspect as a male.

Here's Pink 2.0 #3 (our colorful young lady)
DSC01453

Pink 2.0 #2
DSC01454

and Pink 2.0 #4
DSC01455

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

DSC01435

A Crouching Tiger family portrait in order 1,2,3,4,5, pre today's male culling (above)

Here's the keeper male of the bunch. Going to be collecting pollen for some Xs and F2s. He's got a super nice look to me and was the first of the two males to start showing. Got some rooted male clones planted today.
DSC01430

Nards, #4
DSC01431

So lets see a couple individuals shall we?
CTHA#2 FEMALE
DSC01436

CTHA#1 FEM
DSC01437

CTHA#3 MALE
DSC01438

CTHA#4 MALE (TOP OF CTHAs POST)

CTHA#5
DSC01439

So as of today males are chopped and we have the females in flower. Germed 3 more CTHA and 3 more Pink 2.0s last night as well.

CBDDMN

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

The Crouching Tiger Hidden Aliens were planted on 12/17 and the Pink 2.0s were planted 12/29. Been totally avoiding topping the CTHAs because the strain guide advises to leave them untopped. Took some Pink 2.0 top clones however.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Incredibly healthy plants!

Can't wait to see how those Pinks go for you. Really love the look of this strain.

-- iCultivate --

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien #2- is at day 24, the frost is beginning. (day 23 in photo)
DSC01474

Crouching Tiger #5 @ 18days (17 in pic)- slightly more frost earlier on than on #2
DSC01475

3 more pink 2.0s, 3 more CTHA germed 2/9 and seedlings are now veggin
DSC01469

jlr42024

jlr42024

looking good so far! Ex has done an excellent job with both these pink crosses and I learned from 8 different phenos of the original P Pinks its impossible to know for sure which will color up or not. Also the green pheno's Ive seen are every bit as good as the colored! Keep it up and thanks for posting Ex needs more farmers to complete the grow logs they start.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

A couple more pictures. I'm sure that I'm boring some people with the veg shots, but I like 'em. I've got a couple early flower shots of the CTHA, they've been praying every day lately and the frost is coating up early on them. CTHA#5 already has a very nice earthy smell on the wee little resin knubs that are beginning to show up all over the top fan leaves. DANK

Since I was jazzed enough to mention the CTHA#5 specifically-- dere she is... a top shot real early in flower, almost week 3 ,I believe.
DSC01520

A headshot of CTHA#2. Shes ahead of the other two by a couple of days and has bigger preflowers but a little less frost so far.
DSC01521

And #1- the happy median between the two
DSC01519

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

This is already one of the best smelling plants I've come across. Very sticky to the touch already; touch the sugar leaves and your fingers are glued to each other. CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN ALIEN #5
DSC01547

CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN ALIEN #2
DSC01542

DSC01544

CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN ALIEN #1
DSC01548

DSC01549

Thanks everybody for checking these ladies out/commenting- you guys rule. Also, thank you @ExoticGenetix for making these available. It's going to be a good year! Many plans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom