CTHA & the Pink 2.0

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aksquid

aksquid

Wow great job on those, thanks a lot for doing the journal and posting up the pics.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Here's an update on the Pink 2.0s- now at week 3 of flower and beginning to perty up.

Pink 2.0 #3
Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Pink 2.0 #2
Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

(this is for the #2, because it is the first to dry up enough to sample)
Smell - (This isn't cured yet so the smell is still a bit green with the undertones of what it'll turn out to be.) The resin itself smells like a deep floral perfume fuel with a side hit of candy lemon, pine and kush.
Taste - Again, still not cured, but already has a nice fuely floral taste. I can tell that in two weeks this stuff is going to be some nice smoke
Potency - Very strong initial hit, kicks ya in the head- then sets you in to a nice body bake. Lasts fairly long from what I can tell, but I've only tried a small sample of it.

I want to let the flowers get a nice two week cure before I really break into them. This 4/20 is going to rule, haha!

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

(this is for the #2, because it is the first to dry up enough to sample)
Smell - (This isn't cured yet so the smell is still a bit green with the undertones of what it'll turn out to be.) The resin itself smells like a deep floral perfume fuel with a side hit of candy lemon, pine and kush.
Taste - Again, still not cured, but already has a nice fuely floral taste. I can tell that in two weeks this stuff is going to be some nice smoke
Potency - Very strong initial hit, kicks ya in the head- then sets you in to a nice body bake. Lasts fairly long from what I can tell, but I've only tried a small sample of it.

I want to let the flowers get a nice two week cure before I really break into them. This 4/20 is going to rule, haha!

Good shit cb.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Amazing grow! Another great rep of exotic gear and after all the unfinished journals in the beginning I'm glad to see farmers finally doing exotic genetics a favor by showcasing finished grows! I love to see that Tahoe Alien side coming through in the ctha, keep it up brother!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Wow great job on those, thanks a lot for doing the journal and posting up the pics.
Thank you man, I love taking pictures of the plants :snaphappy:almost as much as I love growing 'em (eh, not really but still... hahah!). It's (cannabis) absolutely one of the most beautiful plants on the planet. I appreciate you checkin' out these wonderful ladies.

Your killing it bro... I don't even know what else to say :)
I'm honored have such nice genetics man. Thank you! so much to yourself and your team, and all the work you do in the background to bring these seeds to the public. These plants blow any clones I've rolled across out of the water-really going to help my friends, family, and I. Beautiful medicinal specimens! Much respect.

Very healthy and happy plants cb good job
:DThanks, can't wait to burn these ladies down!

Amazing grow! Another great rep of exotic gear and after all the unfinished journals in the beginning I'm glad to see farmers finally doing exotic genetics a favor by showcasing finished grows! I love to see that Tahoe Alien side coming through in the ctha, keep it up brother!
Really appreciate it man! It was my pleasure, thank you for checkin' it out. Very excited for these.

@CBDEMON, great job, great journal, great representation. ..A++
Glad to have such a skilled farmer as yourself stopping in and checkin' em out man! Still not through the whole pack- the hunt isn't over yet. Going to have quite a few Exotic strains running quite soon:).

Really nice job mate! Those plants have blown up big time. Looking mega dank!
-- iCultivate --
Got 3 more CTHA and 3 more Pink 2.0 going into flower in a couple of weeks. Stop in any time man. Do you have any journals going? Are those yours in your avatar? I love growing outdoors, miss it a lot:grumpy:.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I get alot of coloration in my phenos in the last part of week 7.i almost overdo her

iCultivate

iCultivate

Got 3 more CTHA and 3 more Pink 2.0 going into flower in a couple of weeks. Stop in any time man. Do you have any journals going? Are those yours in your avatar? I love growing outdoors, miss it a lot:grumpy:.

Nice mate, I sure will. :)

No journals going sadly, not game to post pics of my plants with the political climate of where I live, at least not yet. Ergo, not mine in my avatar either, but I grow beauties that rival them. ;) But written claims are not nearly as incriminating as photos, so for now that's what I'll stick to.

Outdoors is where it's at for me. Love looking at the photos of all the plants you guys grow indoors, it's very impressive what some of you achieve. Yet outdoors is natural, it's beautiful being able to work out in the bush under a blazing blue sky. And it's also safer not having my plants growing in my house or on my property.

-- iCultivate --

Latest posts

Top Bottom