Cultured Solutions Cultured Solutions Cultured Solutions

• Thread starter RollinEndough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

27 images stacked!

I like this technique, it's made so easy with Helicon Focus software.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Unbelievable!! Sickest Shot Ever!

Thanks bro! I wouldn't call it the sickest shot ever, Bubbleman probably has that title, but I do like it a lot with the blue background and just the right amount of focus to create depth.

When I get a bellow to go between the camera and lens I can get in a lot closer and do some beyond Bubbleman shots.

Here's something I have decided to get a little further down the road; http://www.cognisys-inc.com/stackshot/stackshot.php Sub-millimeter precision movement controlled by the computer and Helicon focus to take hundreds of photos and stack them together, automagically!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks DS! Thanks Walt!

That image blew up on reddit as expected. The first 15 hours has it tallied in at 660+ upvotes and 35,000+ views. Crayola.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yo Rollin, so with that image stacking software, with time and energy can u effectively make that blurring in the bottom left conor of that b-e-a-u-t-f-u-l-l photo equally visible asthe rest of it putting the whole shot in an equally brulliant viewing perspective??, thats ill, and it looks like its all automated 2.

WOW

Confu...

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

It is possible in the future with the above mentioned Stack Shot toy. That can move the camera several inches to gather all the depth a person desires. Right now its limited by what's in focus with the focus ring at its nearest and furthest points, which only cover a few millimeters at best.

Glad you like it. Things are going to get a lot crazier in the future for sure.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Here's what I aim to build in the future, with the motor driven base.

Macro photography 3

Feeling really motivated after that blue backdrop macro getting 715 upvotes and 43,000 views in a day. That's like a small city's worth of exposure in the blink of an eye, unreal.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Here's what I aim to build in the future, with the motor driven base.

View attachment 239748

Feeling really motivated after that blue backdrop macro getting 715 upvotes and 43,000 views in a day. That's like a small city's worth of exposure in the blink of an eye, unreal.
That contraption looks crazy! If you need a carpenter to build that little wooden stand Im your man!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Walt - I want my stand to be made out of thick plexiglas with beveled mounting screws and whatnot, think you could handle that?

Hambro - Thanks for your viewership!

Figured out this lights-on white balance pretty much. Here's an unfinished room shot with 15 girls in 3 gallon smart pots. Straight canna coco being fed CS nutrients and Calimagic from GH.

View attachment 239962
I can build anything. Not sure what you mean by beveled mounting screws. Get me the specs and ill start working on it.

Top Bottom